    MONEY MAKER
    From: HOW EASY TO MAKE SOME MONEY!!!
    Date: 09 Jan 2005
    Time: 18:58:26 -0800
    Remote Name: 69.148.66.77

    Comments
    MAKE FAST EASY MONEY USING YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT! COMPLETELY LEGAL!!!
    MAKE MONEY FAST WITH ONLY $6.00. THIS REALLY WORKS ! Make from $20,000
    to $50,000 in as little as 4 -6 weeks with only an initial investment
    of $6,by using a simple secure internet account called Paypal, that
    takes only a few minutes to join and get started. Sign up for a FREE
    paypal account by clicking on the link below: ( or put it into your
    browser ) https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=2S88UFD923YL2 I've actually
    taken the 10 minutes it requires to join this wacky bunch of optimists
    and I'm hoping that there are others out there that will spare the
    change to try this. READ ON : I found this on a bulletin board and
    decided to try it. "A little while back, I was browsing through news
    groups and came across an article similar to this that said you could
    make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
    of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like
    most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you
    send only $1.00 to each of the 6 email addresses stated in this
    article. Then email them to have your name added to a mailing list. You
    then place your name and address at the bottom of the list at the #6th
    position and email it to your friends as well as post this message
    (with your email address in the list) to at least 200 newsgroups.
    (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over,
    and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured
    "what have I got to lose except $6.00, right?" So I invested the measly
    $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!! Within days, I started getting money coming
    into my Pay Pal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon,
    but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
    $25.00 which means that 25 people joined the group after they saw my
    posted messages. By the end of the second week I had made a total of
    over $1000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still
    growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
    over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth
    $6.00, and the few minutes it took to join Paypal. I have spent more
    than that on the lottery! Let me tell you how this works and most
    importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this
    article NOW, so you can get the information off of it, as you need it.
    I promise you that if you follow the directions EXACTLY, that you will
    start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so
    easy! SUGGESTION: Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out or
    download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!
    It's that easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00.
    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
    illegal; and it is virtually no risk-it really works! If all of the
    following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
    dividends. AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and
    $20,000 or more can be yours in 4 to 6 weeks. This program remains
    successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.
    Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
    In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a
    service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
    large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.
    However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
    income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included
    in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1: ABOVE ALL:
    Be honest....what do you have to lose but six little dollars....is it
    really worth it to rip any one else off?! No...follow these directions
    exactly and you'll be making a ton of money! Take a few minutes to join
    Paypal: https://www.paypal.com (you just need to sign up for a personal
    account- those are free) The Internet's most trusted Internet banking
    system for your future income. When creating your Paypal account make
    sure you use the same Email address as your user name in the list below
    so people can send money to your account. STEP 2 Once you have a Paypal
    account running, use Paypal to post $1 to EACH of the 6 Email Addresses
    below because you pay people with an email address in Paypal. To do
    this you may need to use a credit card, which is very easy, and secure
    so nobody but Paypal may see it. If you don't have a credit card show
    this great lucrative offer to someone that has one and get them to help
    you pay the $6. What you are doing is creating a service. This is
    absolutely legal! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are
    paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little
    worried about the legal aspects of it all. But I looked around and did
    some homework and found it was perfectly legal. Here are the 6
    individual Email addresses that you have to send $1 to through Paypal
    for this to work properly and for you to receive money. (If you don't
    send the money and decide to post the message with your name in it
    anyway, Paypal will instantly pick this up and terminate your account,
    immediately, besides the other penalties!! If you did this you could
    get into serious trouble because it is fraud. (So follow the
    instructions and post the $6 and you will make lots of money with no
    hassles.) Now send $1 to each of these following email - addresses
    through your paypal account: (Just in case you still haven't one yet,
    use this link to open one in your name, https://www.paypal.com and pay
    $1 to each the following 6 email- addressees 1.)
    [email protected] 2.) [email protected] 3.)
    [email protected] 4.) [email protected] 5.) [email protected]
    6.)[email protected] STEP 3 Email each of the addresses money
    was sent to requesting you be added to their mailing list. Now take the
    #1 Email Address off the list that you see above, move the other Email
    Addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add Your Email
    Address as number 6 on the list. STEP 4 Change anything you need to,
    but try to keep this article as close to the original as possible. Now,
    post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups (there are
    thousands of groups). And email your message to as many people you can
    But remember, the more you post and email the more money you make! This
    is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to #####le 18 Sec.
    1302 & 1241 of the Postal Lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
    yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again and again.
    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
    honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    adhering to the directions. You are simply paying into a money making
    chain of participants and if the chain is broken you are screwing
    someone else out of their fair share. So, as each person who joins the
    family and the directions are followed, six members will be reimbursed
    for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. You
    then insert your Email Address into the list and it will move up
    geometrically. So that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
    have potentially received thousands of dollars into your account!!!
    What an opportunity for only a total of $6.00 !! $1 for each of the
    first six people listed above To begin with, please send you're joining
    fee now and then add your own Email Address to the list and you're in
    business! HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS? Use Netscape or Internet Explorer
    and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message
    boards, chat sites, discussions.) Log on any search engine like
    yahoo.com,google.com,altavista.com, excite.com, etc., then search with
    the subject ''millionaire message board'' or ''money making message
    board'' or ''employment message board''or "money making discussions''
    or ''money making forum'' or "business message board'' etc., etc. You
    will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click on them one by
    one and you will find the option 'post a new message'. Then Post this
    article as a 'new message' by highlighting the text of this letter and
    selecting copy then paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this
    will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list
    of postings in a particular group, click the post message button.
    You're done with your first one! It only takes about 60 seconds to
    complete postings on message boards after you catch on. REMEMBER, THE
    MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU
    HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200!That is it You will begin receiving money
    in your account from around the world within days! JUST MAKE SURE ALL
    THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. Now the WHY part out of 200 postings: Say I
    receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with
    my name at #6 on the letter. Each of the 5 persons who just sent me
    $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at # 5 and only
    5 persons respond to each of the original 5, this is an additional
    $25.00 for me. Now those 24 each make 200 minimum posts with my name at
    #4 and only 5 replies each. This brings in an additional $125.00. Those
    125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and
    receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00. Ok, now here
    is the FUN part, each of those 625 people post a MINIMUM of 200 letters
    with my name at #2 and they receive 5 replies each. That just made me
    $3,125.00!!! Those 3125 persons will all deliver this message to 200
    newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 react, I
    will receive an additional $15,625.00!! With an investment of only
    $6.00!! A - M - A - Z - I - N - G - !! When your name is no longer on
    the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send
    out another $6.00 to Email Addresses using Paypal on the list, putting
    your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to
    remember is that thousands of people all over the world are joining the
    Internet and reading these articles everyday. JUST LIKE YOU ARE NOW!!
    So, can you afford $6.00 to see if it really works?? I think so! People
    have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
    money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are
    tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the
    internet & newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try ??
    Anyway, it is only $6.00 for a chance at thousands. Estimates are at
    20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining
    the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will
    really work. There's no use trying to cheat for only $6.00 *** Pls. use
    only opt-in resources for this material it will work for you and it
    works much faster without soliciting or spamming and higher
    Don't forget to visit: https://www.paypal.com

    Last changed: 01/09/05