Me and a friend went riding today and decided to go a new route.To get to the management area we had to go down a stretch of pavement nicknamed rollercoaster run.We started down, both of us in our big gears,I was behind him mashing and I couldn,t keep up so I got more aero and got into his draft and then just flew past him.About that time I looked down and saw 46mph.I couldn't beleive it so I checked my max later and there it was.We had a great ride and at the end of 25 miles we climbed that hill to get home.Is there anything better than riding a bike?
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
46mph on a cake----any faster?
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Mountain Bikes
- Published
- 27 March 2005
- Last activity
- 4 April 2005
- Original author
- jmax24
- Posts
- 2
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,133
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
theres not much you can do to make your bike go faster other then get the biggest gears you can find and some smooth wheels and crank, but most of your speed depends on your power...like if you have strong fast moving legs and ur riden a fairly lite ride then you'll go fast but unless your going down hill you gata remember that theres a point were your just gana stop and not go up anymore
~Try getting some smaller tires for less friction and cream him!~
~Scott
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.