49cc Gas Formula GP CHROME Racing Pocket Bike for sale

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Antishirt, Jul 26, 2004.

  1. Antishirt

    Antishirt Guest

    I am selling a brand new 49cc Gas Racing Pocket Bike.
    Only $680usd!!!
    email me at [email protected] if you are interested or for more
    information

    Formula GP Pocket Bike (Race Model) Specifications:

    Forced air cooled 2-stroke 49cc single cylinder with high-performance
    capacitive discharge ignition
    25:1 gas/oil ratio (gas + 2-stroke oil), 1.0L Capacity Fuel Tank
    Racing manual pull start (increased HP with elimination of electric
    starter)
    Front and Rear Disc Brakes for best stopping power
    10" Tubeless Racing Slicks
    Max Speed: 45MPH (dependant on conditions)
    Bike Dry Weight: 44 lbs
    Bike Dimensions: 38"x21"23", Packing Dimensions: 41"x15"x25"
    Weight Capacity: 265 lbs
    Includes decal & sticker sets (to be placed on bike by buyer according
    to his/her requirements)
    Suggested Age: 16 years and older
    Finish: CHROME

    Tags:

  2. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

    "Antishirt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I am selling a brand new 49cc Gas Racing Pocket Bike.
    > Only $680usd!!!
    > email me at [email protected] if you are interested or for more
    > information
    >

    > Formula GP Pocket Bike (Race Model) Specifications:
    >
    > Forced air cooled 2-stroke 49cc single cylinder with high-performance
    > capacitive discharge ignition
    > 25:1 gas/oil ratio (gas + 2-stroke oil), 1.0L Capacity Fuel Tank
    > Racing manual pull start (increased HP with elimination of electric
    > starter)
    > Front and Rear Disc Brakes for best stopping power
    > 10" Tubeless Racing Slicks
    > Max Speed: 45MPH (dependant on conditions)
    > Bike Dry Weight: 44 lbs
    > Bike Dimensions: 38"x21"23", Packing Dimensions: 41"x15"x25"
    > Weight Capacity: 265 lbs
    > Includes decal & sticker sets (to be placed on bike by buyer according
    > to his/her requirements)
    > Suggested Age: 16 years and older
    > Finish: CHROME

    Is that what Lance had inside his jersey?
    :))
    Dan Gregory

    ---