5 km

Ben Smith

Guest
Hello,

Is 5km far to walk?. Im not very good with kilometers so
what is 5 km in miles please?.

Regards,

Ben Smith.

Ben Smith wrote:

> Is 5km far to walk?.

For who?

> Im not very good with kilometers so what is 5 km in miles
> please?.

Beverly's already directed you to an online conversion tool,
but I find Google's calculator handier. Enter "5 kilometres
in miles", without the quotes, either BrE or AmE, and Google
will return the result of the calculation. 5 km is 3.1 mi,
rounded to two digits.

http://www.google.com/help/calculator.html

--
Jock

5km is 3.1 miles. This is a common distance for a charity
walk. It's a nice distance as most folks can walk it in 30-
90 minutes.

Enjoy!

Erin-Joi

If you think that something small cannot make a difference---
try sleeping with a mosquito in the room.

If I told you that I was walking 30 or 39 miles in 2 days to
help women with undetected breast cancer find out early
enough to survive, would you support me?
http://www.erinjoi.com "Ben Smith"
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello,
>
> Is 5km far to walk?. Im not very good with kilometers so
> what is 5 km in miles please?.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ben Smith.

Ben;

Is 5Km far to walk? It depends on the person's fitness level
and his/her goal. As a rule, start slowly, e.g., 15 minutes
/ mile or even 20 minutes / mile, and over time, gradually,
down to 10 minutes / mile.

Regards,