5 Live this morning - cannabis and cars

Stephen \

Guest
Following a piece on cannabis becoming a class C drug the typical reactionary opinion came in via
SMS and email with many listeners, according to the presenters, complaining that at a time when more
and more drivers are being prosecuted for speeding the government is "legalising" cannabis. I know
which I'm happier with ;-)

"Stephen (aka steford)" <[email protected]>

> Following a piece on cannabis becoming a class C drug the typical reactionary opinion came in via
> SMS and email with many listeners,
according
> to the presenters, complaining that at a time when more and more drivers
are
> being prosecuted for speeding the government is "legalising" cannabis. I know which I'm happier
> with ;-)

Yes, especially since speeding has been a class Z offence for as long as I can remember. I love
"legalising" - what part of "class C controlled substance" do they not understand?

--
Guy
===

http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk