5 mile in 2 weeks

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Kingsxman, Mar 9, 2004.

  1. Kingsxman

    Kingsxman Guest

    Quick question: I'm planning on racing a 5 mile in a few
    months. I won't be out of shape, but is it possible to get
    some "good" training in 2 weeks. If so, then what should i
    be focusing on? (tempo, distance, etc.). Thanks.

    ~Matty B~

    P.S. I know, i won't really be "training" a lot for this
    race, but this specific race means a lot to me. So, to
    all of the trolls, please spare me the criticism.

    Tags:

  2. I'm confused. Do you mean the race is in a few months, but you'll only
    be able to run for two weeks out of that time? In that case, is it the
    next two weeks, the two weeks right before the race, or what? What kind
    of shape are you in now, relative to racing those 5 miles? And what does
    "means a lot" mean, specifically in terms of your objectives: finishing

    group, other?

    Without this information, it's just guesswork. With
    it, someone here might be able to help. In short, say
    a lot more, or this post qualifies (despite your p.s.)
    as troll-bait.

    e.m.

    KingsXman wrote:

    > Quick question: I'm planning on racing a 5 mile in a few
    > months. I won't be out of shape, but is it possible to get
    > some "good" training in 2 weeks. If so, then what should i
    > be focusing on? (tempo, distance, etc.). Thanks.
    >
    > ~Matty B~
    >
    > P.S. I know, i won't really be "training" a lot for this
    > race, but this specific race means a lot to me. So,
    > to all of the trolls, please spare me the criticism.

  3. Buddy Guy

    Buddy Guy Guest

    In this group every post is troll bait regardless of who
    wrote it or what the topic is.

    "Efrem Mallach" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]
    arthlink.net...
    > I'm confused. Do you mean the race is in a few months, but
    > you'll only be able to run for two weeks out of that time?
    > In that case, is it the next two weeks, the two weeks
    > right before the race, or what? What kind of shape are you
    > in now, relative to racing those 5 miles? And what does
    > "means a lot" mean, specifically in terms of your
    > objectives: finishing

    > group, other?
    >
    > Without this information, it's just guesswork. With
    > it, someone here might be able to help. In short, say
    > a lot more, or this post qualifies (despite your p.s.)
    > as troll-bait.
    >
    > e.m.
    >
    > KingsXman wrote:
    >
    > > Quick question: I'm planning on racing a 5 mile in a few
    > > months. I won't be out of shape, but is it possible to
    > > get some "good" training in 2 weeks. If so, then what
    > > should i be focusing on? (tempo, distance, etc.).
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > ~Matty B~
    > >
    > > P.S. I know, i won't really be "training" a lot for this
    > > race, but this specific race means a lot to me. So,
    > > to all of the trolls, please spare me the
    > > criticism.

  4. Kingsxman

    Kingsxman Guest

    "Buddy Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > In this group every post is troll bait regardless of who
    > wrote it or what the topic is.
    >

    > "Efrem Mallach" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]
    > arthlink.net...
    > > I'm confused. Do you mean the race is in a few months,
    > > but you'll only be able to run for two weeks out of that
    > > time? In that case, is it the next two weeks, the two
    > > weeks right before the race, or what? What kind of shape
    > > are you in now, relative to racing those 5 miles? And
    > > what does "means a lot" mean, specifically in terms of
    > > your objectives: finishing

    > > group, other?
    > >
    > > Without this information, it's just guesswork. With
    > > it, someone here might be able to help. In short, say
    > > a lot more, or this post qualifies (despite your p.s.)
    > > as troll-bait.
    > >
    > > e.m.

    .....I don't know what I was thinking...obviously not a
    whole lot. There is defintely not enough info for any sort
    of advice. Shortly i will elaborate on this (my) issue and
    explain myself. However, for now i am just writing this so I
    can make known that I realize my own foolishness; in this
    way i can save a troll from the trouble of responding.

    ~Matty B~

  5. Open Piper

    Open Piper Guest

    Stupidass.

    [email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Quick question: I'm planning on racing a 5 mile in a few
    > months. I won't be out of shape, but is it possible to get
    > some "good" training in 2 weeks. If so, then what should i
    > be focusing on? (tempo, distance, etc.). Thanks.
    >
    > ~Matty B~
    >
    > P.S. I know, i won't really be "training" a lot for this
    > race, but this specific race means a lot to me. So,
    > to all of the trolls, please spare me the criticism.

  6. Open Piper

    Open Piper Guest

    [email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > .....I don't know what I was thinking...obviously not a
    > whole lot.

    Is this a theme you live your life by? Or did it just work
    out that way? IMHO it would take a herculean effort to
    accomplish all you have.

    > There is defintely not enough info for any sort of advice.
    > Shortly i will elaborate on this (my) issue and explain
    > myself. However, for now i am just writing this so I can
    > make known that I realize my own foolishness;

    At least you're self-aware, that's a step in the right
    direction for your gene pool.

    > in this way i can save a troll from the trouble of
    > responding.
    >
    > ~Matty B~

    No trouble at all dipshit!

  7. Open Piper

    Open Piper Guest

    [email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > .....I don't know what I was thinking...obviously not a
    > whole lot.

    Is this a theme you live your life by? Or did it just work
    out that way? IMHO it would take a herculean effort to
    accomplish all you have.

    > There is defintely not enough info for any sort of advice.
    > Shortly i will elaborate on this (my) issue and explain
    > myself. However, for now i am just writing this so I can
    > make known that I realize my own foolishness;

    At least you're self-aware, that's a step in the right
    direction for your gene pool.

    > in this way i can save a troll from the trouble of
    > responding.
    >
    > ~Matty B~

    No trouble at all dipshit!

  8. Open Piper

    Open Piper Guest

    [email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > .....I don't know what I was thinking...obviously not a
    > whole lot.

    Is this a theme you live your life by? Or did it just work
    out that way? IMHO it would take a herculean effort to
    accomplish all you have.

    > There is defintely not enough info for any sort of advice.
    > Shortly i will elaborate on this (my) issue and explain
    > myself. However, for now i am just writing this so I can
    > make known that I realize my own foolishness;

    At least you're self-aware, that's a step in the right
    direction for your gene pool.

    > in this way i can save a troll from the trouble of
    > responding.
    >
    > ~Matty B~

    No trouble at all dipshit!

  9. Open Piper

    Open Piper Guest

    [email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > .....I don't know what I was thinking...obviously not a
    > whole lot.

    Is this a theme you live your life by? Or did it just work
    out that way? IMHO it would take a herculean effort to
    accomplish all you have.

    > There is defintely not enough info for any sort of advice.
    > Shortly i will elaborate on this (my) issue and explain
    > myself. However, for now i am just writing this so I can
    > make known that I realize my own foolishness;

    At least you're self-aware, that's a step in the right
    direction for your gene pool.

    > in this way i can save a troll from the trouble of
    > responding.
    >
    > ~Matty B~

    No trouble at all dipshit!

  10. Open Piper

    Open Piper Guest

    [email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > .....I don't know what I was thinking...obviously not a
    > whole lot.

    Is this a theme you live your life by? Or did it just work
    out that way? IMHO it would take a herculean effort to
    accomplish all you have.

    > There is defintely not enough info for any sort of advice.
    > Shortly i will elaborate on this (my) issue and explain
    > myself. However, for now i am just writing this so I can
    > make known that I realize my own foolishness;

    At least you're self-aware, that's a step in the right
    direction for your gene pool.

    > in this way i can save a troll from the trouble of
    > responding.
    >
    > ~Matty B~

    No trouble at all dipshit!

  11. Open Piper

    Open Piper Guest

    [email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > .....I don't know what I was thinking...obviously not a
    > whole lot.

    Is this a theme you live your life by? Or did it just work
    out that way? IMHO it would take a herculean effort to
    accomplish all you have.

    > There is defintely not enough info for any sort of advice.
    > Shortly i will elaborate on this (my) issue and explain
    > myself. However, for now i am just writing this so I can
    > make known that I realize my own foolishness;

    At least you're self-aware, that's a step in the right
    direction for your gene pool.

    > in this way i can save a troll from the trouble of
    > responding.
    >
    > ~Matty B~

    No trouble at all dipshit!

  12. Open Piper

    Open Piper Guest

    [email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > .....I don't know what I was thinking...obviously not a
    > whole lot.

    Is this a theme you live your life by? Or did it just work
    out that way? IMHO it would take a herculean effort to
    accomplish all you have.

    > There is defintely not enough info for any sort of advice.
    > Shortly i will elaborate on this (my) issue and explain
    > myself. However, for now i am just writing this so I can
    > make known that I realize my own foolishness;

    At least you're self-aware, that's a step in the right
    direction for your gene pool.

    > in this way i can save a troll from the trouble of
    > responding.
    >
    > ~Matty B~

    No trouble at all dipshit!

  13. Kingsxman

    Kingsxman Guest

    [email protected] (Open piper) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Stupidass.
    >

    > [email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Quick question: I'm planning on racing a 5 mile in a few
    > > months. I won't be out of shape, but is it possible to
    > > get some "good" training in 2 weeks. If so, then what
    > > should i be focusing on? (tempo, distance, etc.).
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > ~Matty B~
    > >
    > > P.S. I know, i won't really be "training" a lot for this
    > > race, but this specific race means a lot to me. So,
    > > to all of the trolls, please spare me the
    > > criticism.

    Yeah, Matty B, you're such a dumbass.

  14. Kingsxman

    Kingsxman Guest

    [email protected] (Open piper) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Stupidass.
    >

    > [email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Quick question: I'm planning on racing a 5 mile in a few
    > > months. I won't be out of shape, but is it possible to
    > > get some "good" training in 2 weeks. If so, then what
    > > should i be focusing on? (tempo, distance, etc.).
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > ~Matty B~
    > >
    > > P.S. I know, i won't really be "training" a lot for this
    > > race, but this specific race means a lot to me. So,
    > > to all of the trolls, please spare me the
    > > criticism.

    Yeah, Matty B, you're such a dumbass.

  15. Kingsxman

    Kingsxman Guest

    [email protected] (Open piper) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Stupidass.
    >

    > [email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Quick question: I'm planning on racing a 5 mile in a few
    > > months. I won't be out of shape, but is it possible to
    > > get some "good" training in 2 weeks. If so, then what
    > > should i be focusing on? (tempo, distance, etc.).
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > ~Matty B~
    > >
    > > P.S. I know, i won't really be "training" a lot for this
    > > race, but this specific race means a lot to me. So,
    > > to all of the trolls, please spare me the
    > > criticism.

    Yeah, Matty B, you're such a dumbass.

  16. Kingsxman

    Kingsxman Guest

    [email protected] (Open piper) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Stupidass.
    >

    > [email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Quick question: I'm planning on racing a 5 mile in a few
    > > months. I won't be out of shape, but is it possible to
    > > get some "good" training in 2 weeks. If so, then what
    > > should i be focusing on? (tempo, distance, etc.).
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > ~Matty B~
    > >
    > > P.S. I know, i won't really be "training" a lot for this
    > > race, but this specific race means a lot to me. So,
    > > to all of the trolls, please spare me the
    > > criticism.

    Yeah, Matty B, you're such a dumbass.

  17. Kingsxman

    Kingsxman Guest

    [email protected] (Open piper) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Stupidass.
    >

    > [email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Quick question: I'm planning on racing a 5 mile in a few
    > > months. I won't be out of shape, but is it possible to
    > > get some "good" training in 2 weeks. If so, then what
    > > should i be focusing on? (tempo, distance, etc.).
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > ~Matty B~
    > >
    > > P.S. I know, i won't really be "training" a lot for this
    > > race, but this specific race means a lot to me. So,
    > > to all of the trolls, please spare me the
    > > criticism.

    Yeah, Matty B, you're such a dumbass.

  18. Kingsxman

    Kingsxman Guest

    [email protected] (Open piper) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Stupidass.
    >

    > [email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Quick question: I'm planning on racing a 5 mile in a few
    > > months. I won't be out of shape, but is it possible to
    > > get some "good" training in 2 weeks. If so, then what
    > > should i be focusing on? (tempo, distance, etc.).
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > ~Matty B~
    > >
    > > P.S. I know, i won't really be "training" a lot for this
    > > race, but this specific race means a lot to me. So,
    > > to all of the trolls, please spare me the
    > > criticism.

    Yeah, Matty B, you're such a dumbass.

  19. Kingsxman