5 mile in 2 weeks

Kingsxman

Guest
Quick question: I'm planning on racing a 5 mile in a few
months. I won't be out of shape, but is it possible to get
some "good" training in 2 weeks. If so, then what should i
be focusing on? (tempo, distance, etc.). Thanks.

~Matty B~

P.S. I know, i won't really be "training" a lot for this
race, but this specific race means a lot to me. So, to
all of the trolls, please spare me the criticism.

I'm confused. Do you mean the race is in a few months, but you'll only
be able to run for two weeks out of that time? In that case, is it the
next two weeks, the two weeks right before the race, or what? What kind
of shape are you in now, relative to racing those 5 miles? And what does
"means a lot" mean, specifically in terms of your objectives: finishing

group, other?

Without this information, it's just guesswork. With
it, someone here might be able to help. In short, say
a lot more, or this post qualifies (despite your p.s.)
as troll-bait.

e.m.

KingsXman wrote:

> Quick question: I'm planning on racing a 5 mile in a few
> months. I won't be out of shape, but is it possible to get
> some "good" training in 2 weeks. If so, then what should i
> be focusing on? (tempo, distance, etc.). Thanks.
>
> ~Matty B~
>
> P.S. I know, i won't really be "training" a lot for this
> race, but this specific race means a lot to me. So,
> to all of the trolls, please spare me the criticism.

In this group every post is troll bait regardless of who
wrote it or what the topic is.

"Efrem Mallach" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]
arthlink.net...

"Buddy Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<cps3c.2640$uh.407@fed1read02>...
> In this group every post is troll bait regardless of who
> wrote it or what the topic is.
>

> "Efrem Mallach" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]
> arthlink.net...
> > I'm confused. Do you mean the race is in a few months,
> > but you'll only be able to run for two weeks out of that
> > time? In that case, is it the next two weeks, the two
> > weeks right before the race, or what? What kind of shape
> > are you in now, relative to racing those 5 miles? And
> > what does "means a lot" mean, specifically in terms of
> > your objectives: finishing

> > group, other?
> >
> > Without this information, it's just guesswork. With
> > it, someone here might be able to help. In short, say
> > a lot more, or this post qualifies (despite your p.s.)
> > as troll-bait.
> >
> > e.m.

.....I don't know what I was thinking...obviously not a
whole lot. There is defintely not enough info for any sort
of advice. Shortly i will elaborate on this (my) issue and
explain myself. However, for now i am just writing this so I
can make known that I realize my own foolishness; in this
way i can save a troll from the trouble of responding.

~Matty B~

Stupidass.

[email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Quick question: I'm planning on racing a 5 mile in a few
> months. I won't be out of shape, but is it possible to get
> some "good" training in 2 weeks. If so, then what should i
> be focusing on? (tempo, distance, etc.). Thanks.
>
> ~Matty B~
>
> P.S. I know, i won't really be "training" a lot for this
> race, but this specific race means a lot to me. So,
> to all of the trolls, please spare me the criticism.

[email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> .....I don't know what I was thinking...obviously not a
> whole lot.

Is this a theme you live your life by? Or did it just work
out that way? IMHO it would take a herculean effort to
accomplish all you have.

> There is defintely not enough info for any sort of advice.
> Shortly i will elaborate on this (my) issue and explain
> myself. However, for now i am just writing this so I can
> make known that I realize my own foolishness;

At least you're self-aware, that's a step in the right
direction for your gene pool.

> in this way i can save a troll from the trouble of
> responding.
>
> ~Matty B~

No trouble at all dipshit!

[email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> .....I don't know what I was thinking...obviously not a
> whole lot.

Is this a theme you live your life by? Or did it just work
out that way? IMHO it would take a herculean effort to
accomplish all you have.

> There is defintely not enough info for any sort of advice.
> Shortly i will elaborate on this (my) issue and explain
> myself. However, for now i am just writing this so I can
> make known that I realize my own foolishness;

At least you're self-aware, that's a step in the right
direction for your gene pool.

> in this way i can save a troll from the trouble of
> responding.
>
> ~Matty B~

No trouble at all dipshit!

[email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> .....I don't know what I was thinking...obviously not a
> whole lot.

Is this a theme you live your life by? Or did it just work
out that way? IMHO it would take a herculean effort to
accomplish all you have.

> There is defintely not enough info for any sort of advice.
> Shortly i will elaborate on this (my) issue and explain
> myself. However, for now i am just writing this so I can
> make known that I realize my own foolishness;

At least you're self-aware, that's a step in the right
direction for your gene pool.

> in this way i can save a troll from the trouble of
> responding.
>
> ~Matty B~

No trouble at all dipshit!

[email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> .....I don't know what I was thinking...obviously not a
> whole lot.

Is this a theme you live your life by? Or did it just work
out that way? IMHO it would take a herculean effort to
accomplish all you have.

> There is defintely not enough info for any sort of advice.
> Shortly i will elaborate on this (my) issue and explain
> myself. However, for now i am just writing this so I can
> make known that I realize my own foolishness;

At least you're self-aware, that's a step in the right
direction for your gene pool.

> in this way i can save a troll from the trouble of
> responding.
>
> ~Matty B~

No trouble at all dipshit!

[email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> .....I don't know what I was thinking...obviously not a
> whole lot.

Is this a theme you live your life by? Or did it just work
out that way? IMHO it would take a herculean effort to
accomplish all you have.

> There is defintely not enough info for any sort of advice.
> Shortly i will elaborate on this (my) issue and explain
> myself. However, for now i am just writing this so I can
> make known that I realize my own foolishness;

At least you're self-aware, that's a step in the right
direction for your gene pool.

> in this way i can save a troll from the trouble of
> responding.
>
> ~Matty B~

No trouble at all dipshit!

[email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> .....I don't know what I was thinking...obviously not a
> whole lot.

Is this a theme you live your life by? Or did it just work
out that way? IMHO it would take a herculean effort to
accomplish all you have.

> There is defintely not enough info for any sort of advice.
> Shortly i will elaborate on this (my) issue and explain
> myself. However, for now i am just writing this so I can
> make known that I realize my own foolishness;

At least you're self-aware, that's a step in the right
direction for your gene pool.

> in this way i can save a troll from the trouble of
> responding.
>
> ~Matty B~

No trouble at all dipshit!

[email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> .....I don't know what I was thinking...obviously not a
> whole lot.

Is this a theme you live your life by? Or did it just work
out that way? IMHO it would take a herculean effort to
accomplish all you have.

> There is defintely not enough info for any sort of advice.
> Shortly i will elaborate on this (my) issue and explain
> myself. However, for now i am just writing this so I can
> make known that I realize my own foolishness;

At least you're self-aware, that's a step in the right
direction for your gene pool.

> in this way i can save a troll from the trouble of
> responding.
>
> ~Matty B~

No trouble at all dipshit!

[email protected] (Open piper) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Stupidass.
>

> [email protected] (KingsXman) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Quick question: I'm planning on racing a 5 mile in a few
> > months. I won't be out of shape, but is it possible to
> > get some "good" training in 2 weeks. If so, then what
> > should i be focusing on? (tempo, distance, etc.).
> > Thanks.
> >
> > ~Matty B~
> >
> > P.S. I know, i won't really be "training" a lot for this
> > race, but this specific race means a lot to me. So,
> > to all of the trolls, please spare me the
> > criticism.

Yeah, Matty B, you're such a dumbass.