5000m (spoiler - don't open if you don't want to know!)

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by SwStudio, Aug 28, 2004.

  1. SwStudio

    SwStudio Guest

    El G won in 13:14.39 - the pace was very slow, and no one
    really made a move until the final 200m or so, playing right into
    his hands. It was very exciting to watch!

    cheers,
    --
    David (in Hamilton, ON)
    www.allfalldown.org

    Tags:

  2. SwStudio <[email protected]> wrote:
    > El G won in 13:14.39 - the pace was very slow, and no one
    > really made a move until the final 200m or so, playing right into
    > his hands. It was very exciting to watch!

    I hope I get to watch it on NBC.
    I have no confidence in their printed schedules any more.
    Heck, yesterday after the women's 10000m was over, I turned
    on the TV here on the West Coast and the announcer says that
    they will be showing that live in a little while.
    Obviously, it was just a rerun of (I'm guessing) the live
    telecast on the East Coast.

    jobs