500W Bike Light!!!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Gags, Jul 25, 2004.

  1. Gags

    Gags Guest

    Tags:

  2. Alan Erskine

    Alan Erskine Guest

    "Gags" <gags_44nospamatnospamtpg.com.au> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Found this one.....I gotta get me one of these.....
    >
    > http://home.arcor.de/schymik/Lampen/Lampeta.htm
    >
    > Anyone got a Bob trailer and generator going cheap??

    The amount of heat something like this would also keep you warm in winter.
    ;-)

    --
    Alan Erskine
    We can get people to the Moon in five years,

  3. Joel Mayes

    Joel Mayes Guest

    On 2004-07-25, Gags <> wrote:
    > Found this one.....I gotta get me one of these.....
    >
    > http://home.arcor.de/schymik/Lampen/Lampeta.htm
    >
    > Anyone got a Bob trailer and generator going cheap??

    and a front fairing, imagine the bugs this would attract :-(

    --
    | Joel Mayes | /~\ ASCII Ribbon campaign
    | Accordionist | \_/ stop HTML mail and news
    | Musician | / \
    | Music Teacher |

  4. kingsley

    kingsley Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 22:46:12 +0000, Joel Mayes wrote:

    >> http://home.arcor.de/schymik/Lampen/Lampeta.htm
    >>
    >> Anyone got a Bob trailer and generator going cheap??

    > and a front fairing, imagine the bugs this would attract :-(

    But hey, you'd never go hungry :)

    -kt