520 (525?) v 531, and a message for the DS

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Bryan, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Bryan

    Bryan New Member

    Joined:
    May 1, 2003
    Anyone got any opions on the differeences between these 2 tubsets (weight stifness etc) Can't seem to find any comparisions out there

    Also found this comment about 'bents on the sjs forums:

    'Scarey in traffic where drivers won't see you, unwieldy at low speeds and kids will follow you down the road taking the Pee.

    Unless you are a bearded new ager with more money than sense, stick too your Cannondale '

    Must say I'm getting more intrigued by the DS, and if I had more room, at home could be tempted.

    Bryan

    Tags:

  2. Steve Watkin

    Steve Watkin Guest

    DS will never give you a problem with space cos you'll end up selling most, if not all, of the DFs!!

    SW