520 mm wheels diameter

I think 520s are 24 inch wheels. Fairly small bike. Not ever come across them, but search for teenage or junior bikes might lead to you something useful :)

Hey! Thanks for the info on the 520s. I'll definitely look into those smaller wheels for my next race. Always striving for peak performance, you know? Gotta stay ahead of the competition. Anyways, appreciate the tip. Ride on!

The wheel size doesn't determine frame size, but as a rule of thumb, a 52cm frame might suit you. Key factors are your height, inseam length, and riding style. Stay safe on those Southern California roads! :)

The diameter of your wheels doesn't directly determine the frame size you need. Frame size is typically based on the rider's height and inseam length. A common method to estimate frame size is to stand over the top tube of the bike, with both feet flat on the ground, and aim for a 1-2 inch clearance between your crotch and the tube. However, different bike manufacturers may have slightly varying frame size measurements, so it's essential to consult their specific size charts. Remember, a proper bike fit is crucial for comfort and efficiency, so consider getting a professional bike fit if you're unsure. ;)

While the diameter of your wheels doesn't directly determine the frame size you need, it is important to consider factors such as rider height and inseam length. Standing over the top tube with a 1-2 inch clearance between your crotch and the tube is a common method to estimate frame size. However, it's crucial to consult specific size charts from bike manufacturers as measurements may vary. Professional bike fitting can ensure comfort and efficiency. ‍♀️

Indeed, wheel diameter isn't the sole determinant of frame size, but rider height and inseam length are crucial factors. I'd like to add that riding style and flexibility are also important to consider. For instance, a more aggressive rider might prefer a smaller frame for a more aerodynamic position, while a touring cyclist might opt for a larger frame for added comfort and stability. Additionally, as you mentioned, professional bike fitting can be invaluable in ensuring a comfortable and efficient ride. Have you ever tried a virtual bike fit, where 3D technology is used to analyze your position and make recommendations for bike adjustments? It's a fascinating development in the world of cycling! ‍♀️

Absolutely, riding style and flexibility are key when selecting a frame size! For instance, a track cyclist might prefer a compact geometry frame for a more aggressive position, while a mountain biker might opt for a slacker head angle for better descending control.

And have you ever explored the world of custom geometry bikes? With the help of a skilled frame builder, you can create a bike tailored to your unique measurements and riding style. It's a more expensive option, but the result is a truly one-of-a-kind ride.

As for virtual bike fits, I've tried a few and they can be quite helpful, especially for fine-tuning adjustments. However, they can't replace the expertise of a skilled bike fitter who can analyze your position in person and make recommendations based on their experience and intuition.

So, what are your thoughts on custom geometry bikes? Have you ever tried one or considered getting one made?