rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

52cm/54cmtt Jake the Snake frame/fork + extras

Started by Scott · · Last activity · 1 post · 266 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
13 March 2004
Last activity
13 March 2004
Original author
Scott
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
266
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am looking to sell a 2003 Jake the Snake frame from Kona.
    This frame is red and blue, not the green and yellow from
    the production bikes. I can get pictures. I am including the
    Blue Chris King headset, the ritchey seatpost, Syncros brake
    carrier, and the Avid brakes. There is a possibility I can
    build a complete bike, it depends if I sell my road bike or
    not. The frame is Easton Ultralite, and the fork is the
    standard Project2 fork from Kona. If you have any questions,
    please feel free to ask, please no low ball offers. I am
    asking $450 + shipping.

    Scott

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.