540 unispins

yunisyko

Guest
hey bruthas... i was just wondering how common 540 unispins are. i can
land em, and i know cody and spencer can, and some other people too,
but how many of u Gangsters can drop that knowledge?

--
yunisyko
http://www.usenet.com

I cant yet but I am planning on learning soon, I need to get my
freestyle uni up together, get treys down and get my gliding better
though first.

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck

*)--360--O* The Unispin Elite

)---'O, Crankflip
my 'latest video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=MaO3NgJ4bW8)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'video tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
http://www.usenet.com

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
> I cant yet but I am planning on learning soon, I need to get my
> freestyle uni up together, get treys down and get my gliding better
> though first.

See justin hes trying to land treys... kinda like what you should be
doing. :)
I havent really tried to land them and I kinda suck at landing new
tricks but if i worked at it I might be able to eventually.

--
timbob1907

fluxusmaximus wrote:
> It looks like some deranged mad-man going berserk with a heavy metal
> object.

(\_/)
O 0
(><)This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way
to world domination.
'CarbonFibreSeat!'
http://www.usenet.com

yunisyko wrote:
> hey bruthas... i was just wondering how common 540 unispins are. i can
> land em, and i know cody and spencer can, and some other people too,
> but how many of u Gangsters can drop that knowledge?

Finally! Someone who can spell bruthas correctly. You wouldnt believe
how many people on here spell it "brothers"!

--
Grammer King
http://www.usenet.com

I can 540 unispin and trying treys. I wanna know if a 540 is harder then
a trey and if more people can 540 then trey.

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com

Grammer King wrote:
> Finally! Someone who can spell bruthas correctly. You wouldnt believe
> how many people on here spell it "brothers"!

Okay I can drop that knowledge.

Dropped.

Uh, what were we talking about?

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view
http://www.usenet.com

I can hit a 540 mount, just not the spin, havnt worked on it much,
though I can treyflip easily.

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day....I TURN 15 ON JULY
12TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
http://www.usenet.com

Grammer King wrote:
> Finally! Someone who can spell bruthas correctly. You wouldnt believe
> how many people on here spell it "brothers"!

Finally! Someone who can spell Grammar...
I'm working on 540s... I landed one the other day but havn't landed any
others since...

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

If you don't support gay marriage you don't have to marry me.

'MY -GROOVY- GALLERY'
(http://tinyurl.com/yeceup) '*
Unicycle For Goats!!!!!*' (http://tinyurl.com/2vghk6)
'PM me if you want in!!'
(http://tinyurl.com/2hbmhn)
-Homophobia is a social disease.-
Stop bigotry now!
*R.I.P Kurt Vonnegut*
http://www.usenet.com

unicycledood wrote:
> I can 540 unispin and trying treys. I wanna know if a 540 is harder then
> a trey and if more people can 540 then trey.

I think 540 unispins are easier, I can do both.

More people can 540 than tre because you don't need to learn to flip
first. Also there were a lot of people doing 540 unispins way before
the normal flip was first landed.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
http://www.usenet.com

How many people are doing 540 unispin drops :rollseyes:

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/B]FREAKING WILLIAMS
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! <-----its a vid, click it:rolleyes: '
(http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
> If the sun came out at night id be nocturnal....

http://www.usenet.com

How many people can do 540 unispin drops :rolleyes:

--

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
> If the sun came out at night id be nocturnal....

http://www.usenet.com

I can 540 unispin my KH, and treyflip.(KH)

--
foforackard

*unicycle for Christ*
http://www.usenet.com

A huge thing that really helped me with my treyflips, if you cant get
the unicycle cranks all the way around, plus this helps doing them off
stuff, then when you go to treyflip, you lift the unicycle off the
ground while flipping the cranks, the unicycle will be in the air
longer, the cranks will get around, and by lifting it up, you place it
right under you, then when you do them off something, you do the
crankflip normal while moving faster, and just lift it up, and moving
faster wont affect your cranks from flipping any slower.

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day....DX user....reviewing skills....

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
http://www.usenet.com

I landed a 540 unispin a few weeks ago but like, my feet slipped off the
pedals after I landed.

Then I hurt my ankle later and haven't thought about them since...

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

"Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?" ~ Joe Hodgekins
http://www.usenet.com

i can 360 but i have no idea how to do a 540

--
The Boz
http://www.usenet.com

oh, i was so confused.

i thought you guys were talking about how many people can 540 unispin
compared to tre spin, so i was like, of course tre.

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com