55 cm ooo yeah!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by thinuniking, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. thinuniking

    thinuniking Guest

    Made my highest seat out hop of 55 cm to night onto my bed.Not managed
    to try on to anything solid yet but, it's my highest hop ever.Now my
    seat out is far higher then my seat ooo yeah!
    Ben

    --
    thinuniking - U don't be playing me cracker!

    I am heman with out the muscles or a cool sword
    thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

  2. mango

    mango Guest

  3. Congrat's! Now do it onto something solid! Now I'm curious, what will
    happen when you find a tire-dirt clump in your sheets. I ride through
    piss streams on trials rides down town, so I'd never hop onto furniture.

    --
    gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

    Don't you think it's a cruel irony that acting like a G.I. Joe in the
    army can get you a Medal, while playing with one can get you thrown
    out?

    http://www.gallery.unicyclist.com/Trials-Muni

  4. treepotato

    treepotato Guest

  5. thinuniking

    thinuniking Guest

    I can't think of anything that nasty on my tyre at the mo and i aint
    gonna think 2 hard either! Yeah might go out 2 night and try lates
    Ben

    --
    thinuniking - U don't be playing me cracker!

    I am heman with out the muscles or a cool sword
    thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

  6. phil

    phil Guest

    gerblefranklin wrote:
    > *Now I'm curious, what will happen when you find a tire-dirt clump in
    > your sheets. I ride through piss streams on trials rides down town, so
    > I'd never hop onto furniture. *

    You mean... streets in the US aren't polished twice a day? Only today my
    muni ride was interrupted briefly while someone was hoovering the
    trail.

    Are you trying to say this isn't the norm where you are? How strange.

    Phil

    --
    phil - ex-studenty type

    "Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
    phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915