59th Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré - Stage 6 Results

Richard Cheese

Guest
What happened to Levi today at the Dauphiné?

General classification after stage 6

31 Levi Leipheimer (USA) Discovery Channel 12.46

General classification after stage five

6 Levi Leipheimer (USA) Discovery Channel 0.53

[email protected] wrote in news:1182022171.384476.268660
@n2g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

> On Jun 16, 9:25 pm, "Richard Cheese" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> What happened to Levi today at the Dauphiné?

> Dumbass,
>
> He couldn't hang on.

I think he's setting himself up for an epic, never-seen-before, solo ride
to regain that lost time on the final day.

--
Bill Asher

On Jun 16, 4:17 pm, William Asher <[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote in news:1182022171.384476.268660
> @n2g2000hse.googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Jun 16, 9:25 pm, "Richard Cheese" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >> What happened to Levi today at the Dauphiné?

> > Dumbass,

> > He couldn't hang on.

> I think he's setting himself up for an epic, never-seen-before, solo ride
> to regain that lost time on the final day.
>
> --
> Bill Asher

He's hiding his guns for the tour. Under the radar.

William Asher wrote:
> I think he's setting himself up for an epic, never-seen-before, solo ride
> to regain that lost time on the final day.

Discovery presented by Jack Daniels.

On Jun 17, 5:13 am, Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
> >> Dumbass,
> >> He couldn't hang on.

> William Asher wrote:
> > I think he's setting himself up for an epic, never-seen-before, solo ride
> > to regain that lost time on the final day.

> Discovery presented by Jack Daniels.

Recovery by Discovery, courtesy of Jack Daniels.