If any of you are in the Syracuse area and like to run, well, I've
planned an event that I'd love for you to participate in. Here are the
details:
Quoted message said:Syracuse University College of Law's Annual 5K
AMBULANCE CHASE* Date: April 24, 2004
* Time: Registration at 9:00 a.m., race at 10:00 a.m.
* What/Who: 5K run/walk for anyone! There will be a
shorter Fun Run
for kids 12 and under, although kids can opt to run the full
route with the next age group up.
Quoted message said:
* Fees: $10 for students (from any school); $15 for
faculty, staff,
general public; $5 for kids 12 and under
Quoted message said:
* Just for participating, you get: A t-shirt just for
participating;
refreshments and snacks will be served.
Quoted message said:
* If you win, you get: A medal! Medals are awarded by
age, one per
Quoted message said:
* Where: Syracuse University College of Law outdoor plaza* Why: Proceeds benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation
To register or get some questions answered, drop the
extra "coms"
from my e-mail address. If you'd like to promote this event
at your work or school or organization, I can send you an
official event pamphlet. I hope you can make it, if you're
in the area!
Quoted message said:
Cheers, Fayza Community Service Chair Law Student Senate