6 GAP in Atlanta GA

Kaizen

Nov 9, 2004
I realize this is a worldwide forum, but I know there are a lot of Georgia riders here....

Does anyone know of anyone who bought a number for 6 Gap that can't make it? I didn't realize the event sells out. Please let me know.
And if there are 2 people out there, I have a friend that is also looking...

good luck...got my a long time ago..there are guys i ride w/ having trouble w/ it...and it's not in atl my friend...dahlonega...

tehpr3chr said:
good luck...got my a long time ago..there are guys i ride w/ having trouble w/ it...and it's not in atl my friend...dahlonega...
On a local level it's Dahlonega, on a world wide level it's the US... I picked something in between.:)

Kaizen said:
I realize this is a worldwide forum, but I know there are a lot of Georgia riders here....

Does anyone know of anyone who bought a number for 6 Gap that can't make it? I didn't realize the event sells out. Please let me know.

I'm going to ride it as a bandit. You should do it to, but be sure to bring enough water.

Kaizen said:

You actually don't need a number, or even need to register for that matter. I's not a race, and the roads are open. Many people just show up and ride. I did it last year. Paid my dues, got my number, and road along side a few people who weren't even registered. The only thing is, I would feel bad about taking advantage of the SAG stops without a number.