6 spd deore cogset

t0mm0r

Dec 16, 2003
i'm looking for a 6 spd cogset for a deore groupo... and 3 chainrings to fit on a shimano crank... that is 172mm i believe and 5 arm... i willl verify this info when i get home. i want them in fairly new condition... if anyone has any that would be awesome. thanks

Originally posted by t0mm0r
i'm looking for a 6 spd cogset for a deore groupo... and 3 chainrings to fit on a shimano crank... that is 172mm i believe and 5 arm... i willl verify this info when i get home. i want them in fairly new condition... if anyone has any that would be awesome. thanks
cassette or freewheel?? Shimano 6 speed cassettes were uniglide, and are out of production and have a differnet spline pattern that the later hyperglide cassettes. www.loosescrews.com might be a source. You also need to know the BCD for chainrings.Old deore was likely 110/74BCD.

Originally posted by boudreaux
cassette or freewheel?? Shimano 6 speed cassettes were uniglide, and are out of production and have a differnet spline pattern that the later hyperglide cassettes. www.loosescrews.com might be a source. You also need to know the BCD for chainrings.Old deore was likely 110/74BCD.
i think it might be a free wheel... not sure though