650 training tire?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Frank Tantillo, May 26, 2003.

  1. What tires do you all use on your training wheels? Durability and relative ease of pushing it back
    on the rim (after flatting) are my prime considerations.......

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. "Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > What tires do you all use on your training wheels? Durability and relative ease of pushing it back
    > on the rim (after flatting) are my prime considerations.......
    >
    > Thanks

    I stopped using training wheels around 35 years ago...

    Oh, *THAT* kind of training wheels! Sorry, I'm too cheap to have separate wheels for racing.

    Tom

  3. Jj

    Jj Guest

    Continental Grand Prix 3000

    Best all around tire I've found.

    Normally $65 a pair on ebay

    JJ

    "Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What tires do you all use on your training wheels? Durability and
    relative
    > ease of pushing it back on the rim (after flatting) are my prime considerations.......
    >
    > Thanks

  4. I have two (2) vittoria sewups,650, new, never glued for sale.

    Asking $75 shipped in US, OBO.

    Thanks