650 training tire?

Frank Tantillo

Guest
What tires do you all use on your training wheels? Durability and relative ease of pushing it back
on the rim (after flatting) are my prime considerations.......

Thanks

Tom Henderson

Guest
"Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> What tires do you all use on your training wheels? Durability and relative ease of pushing it back
> on the rim (after flatting) are my prime considerations.......
>
> Thanks

I stopped using training wheels around 35 years ago...

Oh, *THAT* kind of training wheels! Sorry, I'm too cheap to have separate wheels for racing.

Tom

Jj

Guest
Continental Grand Prix 3000

Best all around tire I've found.

Normally $65 a pair on ebay

JJ

"Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What tires do you all use on your training wheels? Durability and
relative
> ease of pushing it back on the rim (after flatting) are my prime considerations.......
>
> Thanks

Neal Anderson

Guest
I have two (2) vittoria sewups,650, new, never glued for sale.

Asking $75 shipped in US, OBO.

Thanks