650 Wheel Recommendations

Cm

Guest
Anyone have a recommendations for a 650 training wheel? Don't want to break the bank.

Thanks, CM

Check out the ad posted about 6 or 7 listings below yours. Not a bad set of wheels and the price
looks pretty good too. Won't even need to get another cassette as it looks like one is included.
Otherwise check out ebay (sorry for suggesting it regs..please don't hurt me) for similar wheels.
Good luck in your hunt.

Cheers Kent

I have Velocity Deep-V rims with Dura Ace hubs and have been very happy. Have had them about a year
and they are still true. They also work OK for me for races.

Same, with 600 hubs. Slightly uneven under braking, but then, who needs brakes?

"RLIrwin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]... I
have Velocity Deep-V rims with Dura Ace hubs and have been very happy. Have had them about a year
and they are still true. They also work OK for me for races.

Velocity Deep V with Ultegra hubs. 4000 training miles since mid last year and still cooking. Never
trued, on 3rd set of tires. Very strong and affordable too.

news:<[email protected]>...