650c Rims

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Stuart Stebbing, Mar 17, 2003.

  1. I am looking for a 650c clincher rim. 28 hole and under 420 grams.

    Does anyone know a) what brand? b) what source? Thanks very much

    Tags:

  2. Davo

    Davo Guest

    I have a clincher .... 650 rim 28 spokes and sprint rim 28 spokes will dig em out the shed and
    let you know

    forget wot clincher is but sprint is wolber tx profil rim

    got pr 28 spoke wheels for sale if interested sprints !!!

    wolber profil / Ultergra hubs.smooth as a babs bum.... done a 52:08 on them I was 10.5 stone..

    Im now 12 stone and strugglin to get inside 53 mins

    maybe its beer not the weight...

    news:[email protected]...

  3. "Davo" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > got pr 28 spoke wheels for sale if interested sprints !!!
    >
    > wolber profil / Ultergra hubs.smooth as a babs bum.... done a 52:08 on them I was 10.5 stone..

    You are very kind, but as they are for my wife, who finds it difficlt to oil the chain. I think it
    is best to stick with clinchers.

  4. Davo

    Davo Guest

    not a prob