:--(

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
For the first time in quite a while, I woke this morning feeling very saddened.

My thoughts go out to those in suffering everywhere.

Shaun aRe - Today is not a good day.

> For the first time in quite a while, I woke this morning feeling very saddened.

I think it's my fault. I used up all the good luck yesterday when I got my brother's Frod Fiasco
through an MOT.

> My thoughts go out to those in suffering everywhere.

3am this morning, I was in Eye (which is a real place in Suffolk) picking up staff from the chicken
factory. Reports of war were coming in, as always with breaking news, little facts and newscasters
stretching out the material they had. A crowd of people were gathered around the telly in the
canteen, half of them in a sort of voyeuristic trance. The other half were saying things like "kill
the bastards".

Bizarre as it may seem, I'm more upset about Russ. After all, the war was inevitable - doesnt
surprise me in the slightest. I don't know Russ personally but he obviously rides his bike in the
right mindset. And a lot. And this is one of those very bad things that comes along and buggers you
up like a hoover inhaling a ball bearing.

> Shaun aRe - Today is not a good day.

Agreed. Nice and sunny though. And the smell of fresh cut grass is drifting in through the window.

Maybe an am-b group hug is in order.

Andy Chequer

Heheheh - you *******!

> > My thoughts go out to those in suffering everywhere.
>
> 3am this morning, I was in Eye (which is a real place in Suffolk) picking
up
> staff from the chicken factory. Reports of war were coming in, as always with breaking news,
> little facts and newscasters stretching out the
material
> they had. A crowd of people were gathered around the telly in the canteen, half of them in a sort
> of voyeuristic trance. The other half were saying things like "kill the bastards".

People are strange.

> Bizarre as it may seem, I'm more upset about Russ. After all, the war was inevitable - doesnt
> surprise me in the slightest. I don't know Russ personally but he obviously rides his bike in the
> right mindset. And a
lot.

Aye, and I'm upset for him too. Still, I'm more upset for the rather 'lots' of people that are
now/are soon gonna be killed, injured, or made sick by this 'war'.

Get a Dyson and quit yer *****in'.

> > Shaun aRe - Today is not a good day.
>
> Agreed.

Aye, what with the war, Russ, Darsh' 'news', and my g/f has had a big row with her daughter this
morning. Oh, and my coffee tasted bad this morning too. It's the end I tells ya.....woe, woe,
woe,..........

> Nice and sunny though.

Not here - overcast and damp.

> And the smell of fresh cut grass is drifting in through the window.

We got the scent of freshly fertilised farm land.

> Maybe an am-b group hug is in order.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{a.m-b}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I feel better already. You?

',;~}

> Andy Chequer

Later Andy,

Shaun aRe

> Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> > I think it's my fault. I used up all the good luck yesterday when I got
my
> > brother's Frod Fiasco through an MOT.
>
> Heheheh - you *******!

None more shocked than me. I've put about half a mile of welding into it the last few days.

> > 3am this morning, I was in Eye (which is a real place in Suffolk)
picking
> up
> > staff from the chicken factory. Reports of war were coming in, as always with breaking news,
> > little facts and newscasters stretching out the
> material
> > they had. A crowd of people were gathered around the telly in the
canteen,
> > half of them in a sort of voyeuristic trance. The other half were saying things like "kill the
> > bastards".
>
> People are strange.

As Echo and the Bunnymen were heard to exclaim.

> Aye, and I'm upset for him too. Still, I'm more upset for the rather
'lots'
> of people that are now/are soon gonna be killed, injured, or made sick by this 'war'.

All true.

> > And this is one of those very bad things that comes along and buggers
you
> up
> > like a hoover inhaling a ball bearing.
>
> Get a Dyson and quit yer *****in'.

Ooh, get you with the posh dirt sucker.

> Aye, what with the war, Russ, Darsh' 'news', and my g/f has had a big row with her daughter this
> morning. Oh, and my coffee tasted bad this morning too. It's the end I tells ya.....woe, woe,
> woe,..........

Poor Darsh. Let's hope he gets some good news too. And Bomba's mum.

> > Maybe an am-b group hug is in order.
>
> {{{{{{{{{{{{{{a.m-b}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
>
> I feel better already. You?

Worked for me dude.

Andy Chequer, off to play chicken with some spring compressors.

Andy Chequer wrote:

>>People are strange.
>

> As Echo and the Bunnymen were heard to exclaim.

I thought The Doors were first.

>>>like a hoover inhaling a ball bearing.
>>
>>Get a Dyson and quit yer *****in'.
>

> Ooh, get you with the posh dirt sucker.

That's no way to talk about his new fiancee

>>Aye, what with the war, Russ, Darsh' 'news', and my g/f has had a big row with her daughter this
>>morning. Oh, and my coffee tasted bad this morning too. It's the end I tells ya.....woe, woe,
>>woe,..........
>

> Poor Darsh. Let's hope he gets some good news too. And Bomba's mum.

Ah, me mam'll be fine.

> Andy Chequer, off to play chicken with some spring compressors.

Life's just one big party, eh?

Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
>
> > > I think it's my fault. I used up all the good luck yesterday when I
got
> my
> > > brother's Frod Fiasco through an MOT.
> >
> > Heheheh - you *******!
>
> None more shocked than me. I've put about half a mile of welding into it
the
> last few days.

Bet you were tired after that walk.

> > > 3am this morning, I was in Eye (which is a real place in Suffolk)
> picking
> > up
> > > staff from the chicken factory. Reports of war were coming in, as
always
> > > with breaking news, little facts and newscasters stretching out the
> > material
> > > they had. A crowd of people were gathered around the telly in the
> canteen,
> > > half of them in a sort of voyeuristic trance. The other half were
saying
> > > things like "kill the bastards".
> >
> > People are strange.
>
> As Echo and the Bunnymen were heard to exclaim.

And the Stranglers (?). It's a conspiracy......Hang on, isn't a conspiracy, when you get like,
criminals that have been in jail, like being pirates and stuff?

> > Aye, and I'm upset for him too. Still, I'm more upset for the rather
> 'lots'
> > of people that are now/are soon gonna be killed, injured, or made sick
by
> > this 'war'.
>
> All true.

;-(

> > > And this is one of those very bad things that comes along and buggers
> you
> > up
> > > like a hoover inhaling a ball bearing.
> >
> > Get a Dyson and quit yer *****in'.
>
> Ooh, get you with the posh dirt sucker.

It was a gift - It's broke ;-(

> > Aye, what with the war, Russ, Darsh' 'news', and my g/f has had a big
row
> > with her daughter this morning. Oh, and my coffee tasted bad this
morning
> > too. It's the end I tells ya.....woe, woe, woe,..........
>
> Poor Darsh. Let's hope he gets some good news too. And Bomba's mum.

I think there's more chance of the former........

> > > Maybe an am-b group hug is in order.
> >
> > {{{{{{{{{{{{{{a.m-b}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
> >
> > I feel better already. You?
>
> Worked for me dude.

Yeah - feeling all loved up now....not to mention kinda horny......

> Andy Chequer, off to play chicken with some spring compressors.

OOoooo!

Have fun.

Shaun aRe

> Andy Chequer wrote:
>
> >>People are strange.
> >

> > As Echo and the Bunnymen were heard to exclaim.
>
> I thought The Doors were first.

Which came first, the doors or the rooms? - I'm lost anyways....

> >>Get a Dyson and quit yer *****in'.
> >

> > Ooh, get you with the posh dirt sucker.
>
> That's no way to talk about his new fiancee

> >>Aye, what with the war, Russ, Darsh' 'news', and my g/f has had a big
row
> >>with her daughter this morning. Oh, and my coffee tasted bad this
morning
> >>too. It's the end I tells ya.....woe, woe, woe,..........
> >

> > Poor Darsh. Let's hope he gets some good news too. And Bomba's mum.
>
> Ah, me mam'll be fine.

> > Andy Chequer, off to play chicken with some spring compressors.
>
> Life's just one big party, eh?

Nah, 'sjust an orgy.

Shaun aRe

> Andy Chequer, off to play chicken with some spring compressors.

...which is not nearly as fun as playing compressor with some spring chickens...

> Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote
in
> > > message news:[email protected]...

> got
> > my
> > >
> > > Heheheh - you *******!
> >
> > None more shocked than me. I've put about half a mile of welding into it
> the
> > last few days.
>
> Bet you were tired after that walk.

Dunno about that, but my forearms have a nice tan now.

> > picking
> > > up
> always
> > > material
> > canteen,
> saying
> > >
> > > People are strange.
> >
> > As Echo and the Bunnymen were heard to exclaim.
>
> And the Stranglers (?). It's a conspiracy......Hang on, isn't a
conspiracy,
> when you get like, criminals that have been in jail, like being pirates
and
> stuff?

I don't know. My head hurts. I've got an E+tB version here and I like it. Is someone who likes
conspiracy theories a conspiracy theoretician?

> > > Aye, and I'm upset for him too. Still, I'm more upset for the rather
> > 'lots'
> > > of people that are now/are soon gonna be killed, injured, or made sick
> by
> > > this 'war'.
> >
> > All true.
>
> ;-(

:-(

> > you
> > > up
> > >
> > > Get a Dyson and quit yer *****in'.
> >
> > Ooh, get you with the posh dirt sucker.
>
> It was a gift - It's broke ;-(

They do that. Great design, Bad Plastic. Get a Bosch.

> > > Aye, what with the war, Russ, Darsh' 'news', and my g/f has had a big
> row
> > > with her daughter this morning. Oh, and my coffee tasted bad this
> morning
> > > too. It's the end I tells ya.....woe, woe, woe,..........
> >
> > Poor Darsh. Let's hope he gets some good news too. And Bomba's mum.
>
> I think there's more chance of the former........

Grrrrumph. Fingers crossed anyway. With so much other **** going on in the world, I'm hoping the
good luck gets displaced elsewhere. Like into the lives of Bomba, Darsh and Russ.

> > > {{{{{{{{{{{{{{a.m-b}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
> > >
> > > I feel better already. You?
> >
> > Worked for me dude.
>
> Yeah - feeling all loved up now....not to mention kinda horny......

My place or yours?

> > Andy Chequer, off to play chicken with some spring compressors.
>
> OOoooo!
>
> Have fun.

Update: have the struts off the car (nothing siezed on a 10 year old Ford - huh?), and the new ones
are the wrong type. Flangemonkeys.

Andy Chequer off for a whinge to his friendly motor factor.

Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message

> > Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> in

> > got
> > > my

> > > None more shocked than me. I've put about half a mile of welding into
it
> > the
> > > last few days.
> >
> > Bet you were tired after that walk.
>
> Dunno about that, but my forearms have a nice tan now.

Who needs SolaTan eh?

> > > picking
> > always
> > > canteen,
> > saying

> > > As Echo and the Bunnymen were heard to exclaim.
> >
> > And the Stranglers (?). It's a conspiracy......Hang on, isn't a
> conspiracy,
> > when you get like, criminals that have been in jail, like being pirates
> and
> > stuff?
>
> I don't know. My head hurts.

Your head doesn't hurt me. I've seen it, and woulda thought it should, but no, it don't - weird eh?

I'd call 'em '******'. Just for the hell of it like, see how they reacted.

> > > 'lots'
> > by
> > >
> > > All true.
> >
> > ;-(
>
> :-(

',-(

> buggers
> > > you

> > > Ooh, get you with the posh dirt sucker.
> >
> > It was a gift - It's broke ;-(
>
> They do that. Great design, Bad Plastic. Get a Bosch.

It was my sister that broke it. It wouldn't have mattered if it'd been made from unbreakableium.

> > row
> > morning
> > >
> > > Poor Darsh. Let's hope he gets some good news too. And Bomba's mum.
> >
> > I think there's more chance of the former........
>
> Grrrrumph. Fingers crossed anyway. With so much other **** going on in the world, I'm hoping the
> good luck gets displaced elsewhere. Like into the lives of Bomba, Darsh and Russ.

Errrmm, right - did I just drop a clanger re-bomba's mum? - Soz if there's something going on there
that I missed/forgot about. I thought you'd thrown that in as a sideways dig at Bomba.............

> > > Worked for me dude.
> >
> > Yeah - feeling all loved up now....not to mention kinda horny......
>
> My place or yours?

Peperoni, or hot and spicy special?

> > > Andy Chequer, off to play chicken with some spring compressors.
> >
> > OOoooo!
> >
> > Have fun.
>
> Update: have the struts off the car (nothing siezed on a 10 year old
Ford -
> huh?), and the new ones are the wrong type. Flangemonkeys.

If everything goes right when working on a car, you missed something, and will likely die later.
Just the way it is.

> Andy Chequer off for a whinge to his friendly motor factor.

and stuff. Then do it again.

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

>>Grrrrumph. Fingers crossed anyway. With so much other **** going on in the world, I'm hoping the
>>good luck gets displaced elsewhere. Like into the lives of Bomba, Darsh and Russ.
>

> Errrmm, right - did I just drop a clanger re-bomba's mum? - Soz if there's something going on
> there that I missed/forgot about. I thought you'd thrown that in as a sideways dig at
> Bomba.............

It was in the Darsh thread. My mum went in for cancer surgery yesterday. Don't worry about it, I
thought it was rather amusing ;)

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> >>Grrrrumph. Fingers crossed anyway. With so much other **** going on in
the
> >>world, I'm hoping the good luck gets displaced elsewhere. Like into the lives of Bomba, Darsh
> >>and Russ.
> >

> > Errrmm, right - did I just drop a clanger re-bomba's mum? - Soz if
there's
> > something going on there that I missed/forgot about. I thought you'd
thrown
> > that in as a sideways dig at Bomba.............
>
> It was in the Darsh thread. My mum went in for cancer surgery yesterday. Don't worry about it, I
> thought it was rather amusing ;)

Soz pal - that message wasn't on my server - I just thought that (typically) Andy was saying you're
mum was suffering having you as a son, heheheheh...

Hey, all the best to your mum Jon - hope she heals up quick.

Shaun aRe