69

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Feb 12, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    70

    And so on it goes - nothing stays the same forever, nor does it change much.

    Shaun aRe - HTH.

    Tags:

  2. scottieski

    scottieski Guest

    >From: [email protected] (Shaun=A0Rimmer)

    >70

    > And so on it goes - nothing stays the
    > same forever, nor does it change much.

    >Shaun aRe - HTH.

    You chastise others about lack of wit or intelligence, and then a post of Darsh-esqe proportions,
    proving you are the worthless waste of payroll.

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >From: [email protected] (Shaun Rimmer)

    >70

    > And so on it goes - nothing stays the
    > same forever, nor does it change much.

    >Shaun aRe - HTH.

    "You chastise others about lack of wit or intelligence,"

    I see I hit the mark then.

    "and then a post of Darsh-esqe proportions,"

    Ah, I see - because you cann't understand it, it must be 'Darsh-esque', heheheheheh! ',;~}

    "proving you are the worthless waste of payroll."

    The 'proof', as they say, 'is in the pudding'. I make excellent pudding, that's why I am head of
    department, eejit.

    Your shots are cheap - they must be giving them away free with boxes of 'Breakfast Bran Puffs' or
    something.

    Your opinion of my worth to this company, doesn't count for peanuts.

    You are so far out of your league, you aren't even in the game, child.

    Shaun aRe

  4. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    > proving you are the worthless waste of payroll.

    I didn't know Rimmer was on the AM-B payroll. Hmm, we're going to have to talk to accounting
    about this...

    -John Morgan

  5. Spider

    Spider Guest

    "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > proving you are the worthless waste of payroll.
    >
    > I didn't know Rimmer was on the AM-B payroll. Hmm, we're going to have to talk to accounting
    > about this...

    Accounting said, "Who?" so I went to HR. *They* said he'd been sacked 2 months ago, but it figures
    that Spankerski either didn't get or couldn't read the memo.

    Good thing Spanky is a non-paid intern...

    Spider

  6. roKeMS

    roKeMS New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2002
    with a last name like rimmer I think you 69 boys

  7. rokems says:

    >with a last name like rimmer I think you 69 boys

    Jealous? Just a little?

  8. Si

    Si Guest

    At least he's not using webtv.

    Si

  9. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > rokems says:
    >
    > >with a last name like rimmer I think you 69 boys
    >
    > Jealous? Just a little?

    Heh!

    What it is SB, is these shallow thin skinned types see how sharp, intelligent, loving, caring,
    tough, creative and generally all round wonderful I am, then the inevitable self comparisons start.
    They haven't a hope in hell of comparing favourably with my supremacy, so they try to make me less
    with silly ineffectual quasi-jibes instead.

    This of course always fails drastically with hilarious consequences ',;~}

    Shaun aRe - It's tough being me.

  11. R.White

    R.White Guest

    "Si" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > At least he's not using webtv.
    >
    > Si

    That's pretty good coming from someone who hasn't learned to quote text from the post he's
    replying to.

  12. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  13. Si

    Si Guest

    > > At least he's not using webtv.
    > >
    > > Si
    >
    > That's pretty good coming from someone who hasn't learned to quote text from the post he's
    > replying to.

    Better, you anal retentive? It's not my problem if you're too stupid to follow a thread.

    Si

  14. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:38:19 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >70
    >

    >And so on it goes - nothing stays the same forever, nor does it change much.
    >

    >Shaun aRe - HTH.

    true,

    :-]

  15. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:38:19 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >70
    > >

    > >And so on it goes - nothing stays the same forever, nor does it change
    much.

    > >Shaun aRe - HTH.
    > >
    > true,

    Heh - you are a class act Wheeler ',;~}

    Shaun aRe - 'true' - heheheheheh.....

  16. roKeMS

    roKeMS New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2002
    takes one to know one rimmerboy:D

  17. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  18. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:52:43 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Heh - you are a class act Wheeler ',;~}
    >
    >Shaun aRe - 'true' - heheheheheh.....

    I try............not to be like you ;-)

    Peace, Bill

    :-]

  19. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:52:43 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >Heh - you are a class act Wheeler ',;~}
    > >
    > >Shaun aRe - 'true' - heheheheheh.....
    >

    > I try............not to be like you ;-)

    Pooper head ',;~}

    Shaun aRe - You don't need to try and not be like me - should come natural like......