Shaun Rimmer

And so on it goes - nothing stays the same forever, nor does it change much.

Shaun aRe - HTH.

>From: [email protected] (Shaun=A0Rimmer)

>70

> And so on it goes - nothing stays the
> same forever, nor does it change much.

>Shaun aRe - HTH.

You chastise others about lack of wit or intelligence, and then a post of Darsh-esqe proportions,
proving you are the worthless waste of payroll.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>From: [email protected] (Shaun Rimmer)

>70

> And so on it goes - nothing stays the
> same forever, nor does it change much.

>Shaun aRe - HTH.

"You chastise others about lack of wit or intelligence,"

I see I hit the mark then.

"and then a post of Darsh-esqe proportions,"

Ah, I see - because you cann't understand it, it must be 'Darsh-esque', heheheheheh! ',;~}

"proving you are the worthless waste of payroll."

The 'proof', as they say, 'is in the pudding'. I make excellent pudding, that's why I am head of
department, eejit.

Your shots are cheap - they must be giving them away free with boxes of 'Breakfast Bran Puffs' or
something.

Your opinion of my worth to this company, doesn't count for peanuts.

You are so far out of your league, you aren't even in the game, child.

Shaun aRe

> proving you are the worthless waste of payroll.

I didn't know Rimmer was on the AM-B payroll. Hmm, we're going to have to talk to accounting
about this...

-John Morgan

"John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > proving you are the worthless waste of payroll.
>
> I didn't know Rimmer was on the AM-B payroll. Hmm, we're going to have to talk to accounting
> about this...

Accounting said, "Who?" so I went to HR. *They* said he'd been sacked 2 months ago, but it figures
that Spankerski either didn't get or couldn't read the memo.

Good thing Spanky is a non-paid intern...

Spider

rokems says:

>with a last name like rimmer I think you 69 boys

Jealous? Just a little?

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> rokems says:
>
> >with a last name like rimmer I think you 69 boys
>
> Jealous? Just a little?

Heh!

What it is SB, is these shallow thin skinned types see how sharp, intelligent, loving, caring,
tough, creative and generally all round wonderful I am, then the inevitable self comparisons start.
They haven't a hope in hell of comparing favourably with my supremacy, so they try to make me less
with silly ineffectual quasi-jibes instead.

This of course always fails drastically with hilarious consequences ',;~}

Shaun aRe - It's tough being me.

> > At least he's not using webtv.
> >
> > Si
>
> That's pretty good coming from someone who hasn't learned to quote text from the post he's
> replying to.

Better, you anal retentive? It's not my problem if you're too stupid to follow a thread.

Si

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:38:19 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>70
>

>And so on it goes - nothing stays the same forever, nor does it change much.
>

>Shaun aRe - HTH.

true,

:-]

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:38:19 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >70
> >

> >And so on it goes - nothing stays the same forever, nor does it change
much.

> >Shaun aRe - HTH.
> >
> true,

Heh - you are a class act Wheeler ',;~}

Shaun aRe - 'true' - heheheheheh.....

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:52:43 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Heh - you are a class act Wheeler ',;~}
>
>Shaun aRe - 'true' - heheheheheh.....

I try............not to be like you ;-)

Peace, Bill

:-]

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:52:43 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >Heh - you are a class act Wheeler ',;~}
> >
> >Shaun aRe - 'true' - heheheheheh.....
>

> I try............not to be like you ;-)

Pooper head ',;~}

Shaun aRe - You don't need to try and not be like me - should come natural like......