7-day Tour in New Zealand (all inclusive, under 900 pounds)

scottfurness

Jul 3, 2013
Our tours are organised by cyclists for cyclists - good club riders that can ride 100km+ a day for a week. We’ve ridden the great climbs like Alpe d’Huez, Col de Telegraph and Col du Galibier. We know that New Zealand has some beautiful climbs and picturesque coastline and we bring that to you all within 2½ hours of our largest city – Auckland. Our routes take us to the east coast of the Auckland region, across to the Coromandel Peninsular and down to the Bay of Plenty, before taking in a sportive back near Auckland on the last day.
We also appreciate that off the bike you’ll want to do some touristy things like soaking in a thermal pool at Hot Water Beach, eating great local food and tasting New Zealand’s award-winning wines and beers. Everything is under control. Ride hard in the morning to earn the afternoons off.
Why pay up to $475 (NZ) per day for similar tours when you can have seven days with us for a total of $1,700 (NZ), which is under $250 (NZ) per day. Plus we offer a mechanic on-hand to do adjustments and minor repairs the night before we start, all meals, full nutrition each day on the bike, entry into a local sportive – all as part of your tour price. We will also have a fully-qualified sports massage therapist travelling with us offering massages for $50 an hour (a 33% discount on the usual rate).
Book before the end of August and receive $100 off. The first two people to book and bring a friend will also get another $100 off their tour price!
Email tour manager Scott Furness for a full itinerary and route details at [email protected].

No website sorry. This is the first year we have done a tour. I also organise a trail run, which does have a website - www.taurangtrailrun.co.nz, so you can check out the organisational skills that will be put in place for the cycle tour. I have ridden all the roads we'll be travelling on and there is some awesome scenery, definitely sights to rival those in the Alps, but not as high and a lot closer to the great beaches of the east coast of New Zealand's North Island.

It looks like a great offer and I would definitely consider it if I have a chance to visit New Zealand some day. I am really looking to travel to that part of the world and I will probably go to watch the next year's cricket world cup.