7 Minute Rotator Cuff Solution - $118 on amazon.com?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Steve Freides, Nov 29, 2003.

  1. I was talking to someone at the gym yesterday who I've seen in the pool only kicking - he said
    he has a rotator cuff problem. When I asked if he'd heard of the 7 Minute Rotator Cuff Solution,
    he said no, so I said I'd get some more information for him and write it down for the next time
    I see him.

    So I go poking around Google and see the book apparently has a list price of $20 but Amazon sells it
    for $118! I'm assuming it's out of print or something like that.

    Can anyone shed some light on this for me, and/or point me to somewhere I could send this guy where
    he could get the book for $20 and not $120?

    For what it's worth, I've never seen the book nor read it but I've heard good things about it and
    wouldn't mind reading it myself sometime, too.

    Thanks in advance.

    -S- http://www.kbnj.com

    Tags:

  2. Lee Michaels

    Lee Michaels Guest

    "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I was talking to someone at the gym yesterday who I've seen in the pool
    only
    > kicking - he said he has a rotator cuff problem. When I asked if he'd
    heard
    > of the 7 Minute Rotator Cuff Solution, he said no, so I said I'd get some more information for him
    > and write it down for the next time I see him.
    >
    > So I go poking around Google and see the book apparently has a list price
    of
    > $20 but Amazon sells it for $118! I'm assuming it's out of print or something like that.
    >
    > Can anyone shed some light on this for me, and/or point me to somewhere I could send this guy
    > where he could get the book for $20 and not $120?
    >
    > For what it's worth, I've never seen the book nor read it but I've heard good things about it and
    > wouldn't mind reading it myself sometime, too.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > -S- http://www.kbnj.com

    This has been discussed extensively on MFW, google it.

    Basically it boils dow to a guy named Jerry Robinson who does write some good little booklets. And
    has the worst service imaginable. You can buy the book at Health For Life. But it will take you up
    to a year to get the book. And they will lie to you about it if you call and talk about it. You send
    off your money and forget about it. Consider it a miracle when you get your book.

    I am a super supporter of intellectual rights. But through necessity, there has developed The HFL
    Asshole Exception. Because of HFL's long standing abuses, some people are just copying various HFL
    publications and passing them around. This is easy to do since all publications are standard paper
    size and lie flat.

    I haven't really heard of someone not getting the book. But it can take forever. Word on the street
    was that the Rotator Cuff book was out of print for almost two years. Amd they kept taking orders
    before the eventually sent them out. A big order went out in the last few months.

    Not a very encouraging situation. But that is the way it is. I ordered some stuff from them many
    years ago on two occaisions. It took about 3 months the first time and 4 months the second. I find
    out that I received excetional service from HFL. This is actually good for them.

    That is the reason that you are seeing the high prices. My suggestion is to just consider this an
    illegal drug purchase and act accordingly.

    Not that I am advocating doing anything illegal. Perhaps a form of intelectual rebellion??

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Lee Michaels wrote:

    > Basically it boils dow to a guy named Jerry Robinson who does write some good little booklets. And
    > has the worst service imaginable. You can buy the book at Health For Life. But it will take you up
    > to a year to get the book. And they will lie to you about it if you call and talk about it. You
    > send off your money and forget about it. Consider it a miracle when you get your book.

    The book was ahead of its time when it came out.

    Back in January I had rotator cuff surgery. The PT place I rehabbed at was not particulary
    orientated to sports medicine and even they used many of the exercises in the book ( and some
    better ones ).

    Steve

    --
    2 Bush Administrations 2 Recessions 2 Wars Can we skip Jeb?

  4. Lee Michaels wrote:

    > "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> I was talking to someone at the gym yesterday who I've seen in the pool only kicking - he said he
    >> has a rotator cuff problem. When I asked if he'd heard of the 7 Minute Rotator Cuff Solution, he
    >> said no, so I said I'd get some more information for him and write it down for the next time I
    >> see him.
    >>
    >> So I go poking around Google and see the book apparently has a list price of $20 but Amazon sells
    >> it for $118! I'm assuming it's out of print or something like that.
    >>
    >> Can anyone shed some light on this for me, and/or point me to somewhere I could send this guy
    >> where he could get the book for $20 and not $120?
    >>
    >> For what it's worth, I've never seen the book nor read it but I've heard good things about it and
    >> wouldn't mind reading it myself sometime, too.
    >
    > This has been discussed extensively on MFW, google it.
    >
    > Basically it boils dow to a guy named Jerry Robinson who does write some good little booklets. And
    > has the worst service imaginable. You can buy the book at Health For Life. But it will take you up
    > to a year to get the book. And they will lie to you about it if you call and talk about it. You
    > send off your money and forget about it. Consider it a miracle when you get your book.
    >
    > I am a super supporter of intellectual rights. But through necessity, there has developed The HFL
    > Asshole Exception. Because of HFL's long standing abuses, some people are just copying various HFL
    > publications and passing them around. This is easy to do since all publications are standard paper
    > size and lie flat.
    >
    > I haven't really heard of someone not getting the book. But it can take forever. Word on the
    > street was that the Rotator Cuff book was out of print for almost two years. Amd they kept taking
    > orders before the eventually sent them out. A big order went out in the last few months.
    >
    > Not a very encouraging situation. But that is the way it is. I ordered some stuff from them many
    > years ago on two occaisions. It took about 3 months the first time and 4 months the second. I find
    > out that I received excetional service from HFL. This is actually good for them.
    >
    > That is the reason that you are seeing the high prices. My suggestion is to just consider this an
    > illegal drug purchase and act accordingly.
    >
    > Not that I am advocating doing anything illegal. Perhaps a form of intelectual rebellion??

    But, but Lee, Steve doesn't have a copy of the book to copy. Thus, without someone else's help,
    there's no chance of his violating the copyright.

    --
    -Wayne

  5. Steve

    Steve Guest

    > Lee Michaels wrote:

    >>I am a super supporter of intellectual rights. But through necessity, there has developed The HFL
    >>Asshole Exception. Because of HFL's long standing abuses, some people are just copying various HFL
    >>publications and passing them around. This is easy to do since all publications are standard paper
    >>size and lie flat.

    No need to violate anything....in principal.

    Photocopy the book. Send an anonymous postal money order to HFL minus the cost of the photocopy.
    Thank Jerry Robinson for the good info in a note enclosed with the postal order. Advise him to hire
    a manager for his company.

    Steve

    --
    2 Bush Administrations 2 Recessions 2 Wars Can we skip Jeb?

  6. Lee Michaels

    Lee Michaels Guest

    "Wayne S. Hill" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Lee Michaels wrote:
    >

    > > "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> I was talking to someone at the gym yesterday who I've seen in the pool only kicking - he said
    > >> he has a rotator cuff problem. When I asked if he'd heard of the 7 Minute Rotator Cuff
    > >> Solution, he said no, so I said I'd get some more information for him and write it down for the
    > >> next time I see him.
    > >>
    > >> So I go poking around Google and see the book apparently has a list price of $20 but Amazon
    > >> sells it for $118! I'm assuming it's out of print or something like that.
    > >>
    > >> Can anyone shed some light on this for me, and/or point me to somewhere I could send this guy
    > >> where he could get the book for $20 and not $120?
    > >>
    > >> For what it's worth, I've never seen the book nor read it but I've heard good things about it
    > >> and wouldn't mind reading it myself sometime, too.
    > >
    > > This has been discussed extensively on MFW, google it.
    > >
    > > Basically it boils dow to a guy named Jerry Robinson who does write some good little booklets.
    > > And has the worst service imaginable. You can buy the book at Health For Life. But it will take
    > > you up to a year to get the book. And they will lie to you about it if you call and talk about
    > > it. You send off your money and forget about it. Consider it a miracle when you get your book.
    > >
    > > I am a super supporter of intellectual rights. But through necessity, there has developed The
    > > HFL Asshole Exception. Because of HFL's long standing abuses, some people are just copying
    > > various HFL publications and passing them around. This is easy to do since all publications are
    > > standard paper size and lie flat.
    > >
    > > I haven't really heard of someone not getting the book. But it can take forever. Word on the
    > > street was that the Rotator Cuff book was out of print for almost two years. Amd they kept
    > > taking orders before the eventually sent them out. A big order went out in the last few months.
    > >
    > > Not a very encouraging situation. But that is the way it is. I ordered some stuff from them many
    > > years ago on two occaisions. It took about 3 months the first time and 4 months the second. I
    > > find out that I received excetional service from HFL. This is actually good for them.
    > >
    > > That is the reason that you are seeing the high prices. My suggestion is to just consider this
    > > an illegal drug purchase and act accordingly.
    > >
    > > Not that I am advocating doing anything illegal. Perhaps a form of intelectual rebellion??
    >
    > But, but Lee, Steve doesn't have a copy of the book to copy. Thus, without someone else's help,
    > there's no chance of his violating the copyright.

    And I know that Steve doesn't feel good about that copyright violation either. He depends on various
    folks paying a high retail prices for Pavels books.

    But the HFL situation is so bizzare and has been for over twenty years. It does merit a different
    response. I consider it a form of legitimate protest.

    BTW my HFL books are buried in a box somewhere after my last move. I have no idea where they are.

    Tell us what you think of this Steve Freides. We would like to know.

  7. Lee Michaels

    Lee Michaels Guest

    "Steve" <A[email protected]yahwho.com
    > wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    > > Lee Michaels wrote:
    >
    > >>I am a super supporter of intellectual rights. But through necessity, there has developed The
    > >>HFL Asshole Exception. Because of HFL's long standing abuses, some people are just copying
    > >>various HFL publications and passing them around. This is easy to do since all publications are
    > >>standard paper size and lie flat.
    >
    > No need to violate anything....in principal.
    >
    > Photocopy the book. Send an anonymous postal money order to HFL minus the cost of the photocopy.
    > Thank Jerry Robinson for the good info in a note enclosed with the postal order. Advise him to
    > hire a manager for his company.
    >
    > Steve

    I like it.

    Now THAT is a protest that would get attention! If Mr Robinson saw this, maybe he would stir from
    his lethargy and do something responsible.

    After all. if somebody is sending him a check, how many are not?

  8. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Lee Michaels wrote:
    > "Steve" <A[email protected]yahwho.com
    >
    >>wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    >>No need to violate anything....in principal.
    >>
    >>Photocopy the book. Send an anonymous postal money order to HFL minus the cost of the photocopy.
    >>Thank Jerry Robinson for the good info in a note enclosed with the postal order. Advise him to
    >>hire a manager for his company.
    >>
    >>Steve
    >>

    > I like it.
    >
    > Now THAT is a protest that would get attention! If Mr Robinson saw this, maybe he would stir from
    > his lethargy and do something responsible.
    >
    > After all. if somebody is sending him a check, how many are not?

    and WOULD send him a cheque if he got his business organized.

    Steve

    --
    2 Bush Administrations 2 Recessions 2 Wars Can we skip Jeb?

  9. Bob Mann

    Bob Mann Guest

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:05:20 -0500, "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I was talking to someone at the gym yesterday who I've seen in the pool only kicking - he said
    >he has a rotator cuff problem. When I asked if he'd heard of the 7 Minute Rotator Cuff Solution,
    >he said no, so I said I'd get some more information for him and write it down for the next time
    >I see him.
    >
    >So I go poking around Google and see the book apparently has a list price of $20 but Amazon sells
    >it for $118! I'm assuming it's out of print or something like that.
    >
    >Can anyone shed some light on this for me, and/or point me to somewhere I could send this guy where
    >he could get the book for $20 and not $120?
    >
    >For what it's worth, I've never seen the book nor read it but I've heard good things about it and
    >wouldn't mind reading it myself sometime, too.
    >
    >Thanks in advance.
    >
    >-S- http://www.kbnj.com

    I was amazed last year when I found the book sitting on the shelf at a local fitness store. They
    had several copies. It's quite possible that commercial customers orders are being filled ahead
    of (and instead of) individual orders. For Randy, it was Fitness Direct who have a store in
    Saskatoon as well.

    --
    Bob Mann Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will sit in a boat
    and drink beer all day.

  10. Bob Mann

    Bob Mann Guest

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:05:20 -0500, "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I was talking to someone at the gym yesterday who I've seen in the pool only kicking - he said
    >he has a rotator cuff problem. When I asked if he'd heard of the 7 Minute Rotator Cuff Solution,
    >he said no, so I said I'd get some more information for him and write it down for the next time
    >I see him.
    >
    >So I go poking around Google and see the book apparently has a list price of $20 but Amazon sells
    >it for $118! I'm assuming it's out of print or something like that.
    >
    >Can anyone shed some light on this for me, and/or point me to somewhere I could send this guy where
    >he could get the book for $20 and not $120?
    >
    >For what it's worth, I've never seen the book nor read it but I've heard good things about it and
    >wouldn't mind reading it myself sometime, too.
    >
    >Thanks in advance.
    >
    >-S- http://www.kbnj.com

    Order it from Canada. The Amazon.com books are not from Amazon. I think there must be a different
    canadian publisher

    http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/0944831257/qid%3D1070149678/702-6656550-5187248

    --
    Bob Mann Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will sit in a boat
    and drink beer all day.

  11. Lee Michaels

    Lee Michaels Guest

    "Bob Mann" revealed

    > I was amazed last year when I found the book sitting on the shelf at a local fitness store. They
    > had several copies. It's quite possible that commercial customers orders are being filled ahead of
    > (and instead of) individual orders.

    You should buy them and offer them up on ebay. They are becomeing a collector's item, after all.

    Reminds me of a microphone company who made a limited run of an ald 1930's microphone affectionaely
    known as the "green hornet". It was particularly prized by harmonica players.

    I knew a guy who bought up a whole bunch of them. He was active in the music industry. He didn't
    sell them. He used them as door openers and to get into to see certain folks.

    People know these were a rare collectors item. He got favors worth many thousands of dollars for
    these microphones. He bought them for less than $100 each, He fugured he got about a 20 to 50 times
    his original investment in them. All kinds of deals with big name, touring bands.

    I can see it now. Somebody could buy a bunch of these books. And he could foster a thousand, shady
    backroom deals with these rare, prized collectors item.

    I can see it now. A shady looking character with a long trench coat sliding up to an unsuspecting
    Freides. "Hey mister, wanna buy an original copy of 7 Minute Rotator Cuff? It is still a virgin."

    And Steve with his ethics still intact, slinks away while muttering something about morality.

  12. "Bob Mann" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:05:20 -0500, "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > I was amazed last year when I found the book sitting on the shelf at a local fitness store. They
    > had several copies. It's quite possible that commercial customers orders are being filled ahead of
    > (and instead of) individual orders. For Randy, it was Fitness Direct who have a store in Saskatoon
    > as well.
    >
    > --
    > Bob Mann Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will sit in a
    > boat and drink beer all day.

    I get my weights and chalk there. 49 cents a pound for standard plates, that's the best deal I've
    found so far. I can fit about 550 lbs on my 7' standard bar (which is 150 more than I'll be using
    anytime soon) so I'm not going to get Oly weights until I can afford a high-quality set.

    Randy

  13. "Bob Mann" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:05:20 -0500, "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I was talking to someone at the gym yesterday who I've seen in the pool
    only
    > >kicking - he said he has a rotator cuff problem. When I asked if he'd
    heard
    > >of the 7 Minute Rotator Cuff Solution, he said no, so I said I'd get some more information for
    > >him and write it down for the next time I see him.
    > >
    > >So I go poking around Google and see the book apparently has a list price
    of
    > >$20 but Amazon sells it for $118! I'm assuming it's out of print or something like that.
    > >
    > >Can anyone shed some light on this for me, and/or point me to somewhere I could send this guy
    > >where he could get the book for $20 and not $120?
    > >
    > >For what it's worth, I've never seen the book nor read it but I've heard good things about it and
    > >wouldn't mind reading it myself sometime, too.
    > >
    > >Thanks in advance.
    > >
    > >-S- http://www.kbnj.com
    > >

    > Order it from Canada. The Amazon.com books are not from Amazon. I think there must be a different
    > canadian publisher

    http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/0944831257/qid%3D1070149678/702-6656550-5187248

    You're a good man, Bob - I just ordered from Amazon.ca. Many thanks.

    -S- http://www.kbnj.com

  14. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:16:04 -0500, "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote in
    misc.fitness.weights:

    >"Bob Mann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:05:20 -0500, "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I was talking to someone at the gym yesterday who I've seen in the pool
    >only
    >> >kicking - he said he has a rotator cuff problem. When I asked if he'd
    >heard
    >> >of the 7 Minute Rotator Cuff Solution, he said no, so I said I'd get some more information for
    >> >him and write it down for the next time I see him.
    >> >
    >> >So I go poking around Google and see the book apparently has a list price
    >of
    >> >$20 but Amazon sells it for $118! I'm assuming it's out of print or something like that.
    >> >
    >> >Can anyone shed some light on this for me, and/or point me to somewhere I could send this guy
    >> >where he could get the book for $20 and not $120?
    >> >
    >> >For what it's worth, I've never seen the book nor read it but I've heard good things about it
    >> >and wouldn't mind reading it myself sometime, too.
    >> >
    >> >Thanks in advance.
    >> >
    >> >-S- http://www.kbnj.com
    >> >

    >> Order it from Canada. The Amazon.com books are not from Amazon. I think there must be a different
    >> canadian publisher
    >>

    >http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/0944831257/qid%3D1070149678/702-6656550-5187248
    >
    >You're a good man, Bob - I just ordered from Amazon.ca. Many thanks.
    >
    >-S- http://www.kbnj.com

    I ordered the book last year from amazon.com and they sent me a few emails about it being delayed.
    Finally after about 2 months they sent one stating that it cannot be shipped. The same thing could
    happen with amazon.ca. Speaking of amazon.ca, I ordered a bunch of DVDs from them last year as the
    exchange rate was really good so I was able to get them for at least 25% off of what I could get
    from anywhere in the States.

  15. Lee Michaels

    Lee Michaels Guest

    "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Bob Mann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:05:20 -0500, "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >I was talking to someone at the gym yesterday who I've seen in the pool
    > only
    > > >kicking - he said he has a rotator cuff problem. When I asked if he'd
    > heard
    > > >of the 7 Minute Rotator Cuff Solution, he said no, so I said I'd get
    some
    > > >more information for him and write it down for the next time I see him.
    > > >
    > > >So I go poking around Google and see the book apparently has a list
    price
    > of
    > > >$20 but Amazon sells it for $118! I'm assuming it's out of print or something like that.
    > > >
    > > >Can anyone shed some light on this for me, and/or point me to somewhere
    > > >could send this guy where he could get the book for $20 and not $120?
    > > >
    > > >For what it's worth, I've never seen the book nor read it but I've
    heard
    > > >good things about it and wouldn't mind reading it myself sometime, too.
    > > >
    > > >Thanks in advance.
    > > >
    > > >-S- http://www.kbnj.com
    > > >

    > > Order it from Canada. The Amazon.com books are not from Amazon. I think there must be a
    > > different canadian publisher

    http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/0944831257/qid%3D1070149678/702-6656550-5187248

    > You're a good man, Bob - I just ordered from Amazon.ca. Many thanks.

    I am upset.

    I was hoping to see Steve go over to the dark side.

    Oh well, there is still hope. After all, this MFW.

    <evil cackle

  16. Bob Mann

    Bob Mann Guest

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:16:04 -0500, "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Bob Mann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:05:20 -0500, "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I was talking to someone at the gym yesterday who I've seen in the pool
    >only
    >> >kicking - he said he has a rotator cuff problem. When I asked if he'd
    >heard
    >> >of the 7 Minute Rotator Cuff Solution, he said no, so I said I'd get some more information for
    >> >him and write it down for the next time I see him.
    >> >
    >> >So I go poking around Google and see the book apparently has a list price
    >of
    >> >$20 but Amazon sells it for $118! I'm assuming it's out of print or something like that.
    >> >
    >> >Can anyone shed some light on this for me, and/or point me to somewhere I could send this guy
    >> >where he could get the book for $20 and not $120?
    >> >
    >> >For what it's worth, I've never seen the book nor read it but I've heard good things about it
    >> >and wouldn't mind reading it myself sometime, too.
    >> >
    >> >Thanks in advance.
    >> >
    >> >-S- http://www.kbnj.com
    >> >

    >> Order it from Canada. The Amazon.com books are not from Amazon. I think there must be a different
    >> canadian publisher
    >>

    >http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/0944831257/qid%3D1070149678/702-6656550-5187248
    >
    >You're a good man, Bob - I just ordered from Amazon.ca. Many thanks.
    >
    >-S- http://www.kbnj.com

    I hope you got the last one because now it says they are out of print.

  17. "Bob Mann" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:16:04 -0500, "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >"Bob Mann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...

    > >only
    > >heard

    > >of

    > >> Order it from Canada. The Amazon.com books are not from Amazon. I think there must be a
    > >> different canadian publisher
    > >>

    >http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/0944831257/qid%3D1070149678/702-66565
    50-5187248

    > >You're a good man, Bob - I just ordered from Amazon.ca. Many thanks.
    > >
    > >-S- http://www.kbnj.com
    > >
    > I hope you got the last one because now it says they are out of print.

    I haven't heard back from them after my order.

    -S-

  18. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:34:27 -0500, "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote in
    misc.fitness.weights:

    >"Bob Mann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:16:04 -0500, "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >"Bob Mann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> >news:[email protected]...

    >pool
    >> >only
    >> >heard
    >some
    >him.

    >price
    >> >of

    >somewhere I

    >heard
    >too.

    >>http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/0944831257/qid%3D1070149678/702-66565
    >50-5187248
    >> >
    >> >You're a good man, Bob - I just ordered from Amazon.ca. Many thanks.
    >> >
    >> >-S- http://www.kbnj.com
    >> >
    >> I hope you got the last one because now it says they are out of print.
    >
    >I haven't heard back from them after my order.
    >
    >-S-

    I don't know if you checked out my post regarding my order from amazon.com of this book but I have a
    sneaking suspicion you will have the same fate as me.

  19. 4precious

    4precious Guest

  20. bundy

    bundy Guest

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:05:20 -0500, "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I was talking to someone at the gym yesterday who I've seen in the pool only kicking - he said
    >he has a rotator cuff problem. When I asked if he'd heard of the 7 Minute Rotator Cuff Solution,
    >he said no, so I said I'd get some more information for him and write it down for the next time
    >I see him.
    >
    >So I go poking around Google and see the book apparently has a list price of $20 but Amazon sells
    >it for $118! I'm assuming it's out of print or something like that.
    >
    >Can anyone shed some light on this for me, and/or point me to somewhere I could send this guy where
    >he could get the book for $20 and not $120?
    >
    >For what it's worth, I've never seen the book nor read it but I've heard good things about it and
    >wouldn't mind reading it myself sometime, too.
    >
    >Thanks in advance.
    >
    >-S- http://www.kbnj.com

    I have a copy that I am willing to sell - the only problem is that I live in Australia.

    I bought it a few years ago when I had shoulder problems - it;s only been read the once and is just
    sitting here.

    I don't know about transferring money for the book and shipping to me - but I don't want an arm or a
    leg for it - just what I paid for the book and shipping - about US$25.