7 speed derailler adaptor

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Duncan, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Duncan

    Duncan Guest

    I am upgrading an old Raleigh mountain bike. It has 7 speed tourney rear derailler that clamps into
    the axle bolts. I want to upgrade to a new derailler. According to Shimano site I can get an adaptor
    that clamps into the axle and has the mow standard threaded hole below. Any suggestions where can I
    get one of these as I can't find it on the web?

    Thanks

    Duncan

    Tags:

  2. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    "Duncan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am upgrading an old Raleigh mountain bike. It has 7 speed tourney rear derailler that clamps
    > into the axle bolts. I want to upgrade to a new derailler. According to Shimano site I can get an
    > adaptor that clamps into the axle and has the mow standard threaded hole below. Any suggestions
    > where can I get one of these as I can't find it on the web?

    You should be able to get one at your local bike shop. I got one a few years ago for about a
    quid. Simon