Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Jul 21, 2004.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    He will struggle, but get #7 by less than 45 seconds.

    RC

    Tags:

  2. max taylor

    max taylor Guest

    Ronde Champ wrote:

    > He will struggle, but get #7 by less than 45 seconds.
    >
    > RC

    Oh good, you know what is going to happen a year from now. Would you
    mind sharing some of the winning lottery numbers for the next year with
    us too? And hmmmm, maybe who wins the Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, and NBA
    Championship.

  3. Michael

    Michael Guest

    "max taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > Ronde Champ wrote:
    >
    > > He will struggle, but get #7 by less than 45 seconds.
    > >
    > > RC

    > Oh good, you know what is going to happen a year from now. Would you
    > mind sharing some of the winning lottery numbers for the next year with
    > us too? And hmmmm, maybe who wins the Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, and NBA
    > Championship.

    Super Bowl: New England
    Stanley Cup: Detroit
    NBA: San Antonio

  4. New England back to the Super Bowl again????? It's the Bucs' time again.
    Tampa Bay all the way :D

    William Jones

    "Michael" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "max taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > Ronde Champ wrote:
    > >
    > > > He will struggle, but get #7 by less than 45 seconds.
    > > >
    > > > RC

    > > Oh good, you know what is going to happen a year from now. Would you
    > > mind sharing some of the winning lottery numbers for the next year with
    > > us too? And hmmmm, maybe who wins the Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, and NBA
    > > Championship.

    > Super Bowl: New England
    > Stanley Cup: Detroit
    > NBA: San Antonio

  5. Yeah, and he will have Sheryl on a two seater to help him win his 7th .....
    why do you post just to get a reaction? Nothing else to do but ride your
    bike ??
    "Ronde Champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > He will struggle, but get #7 by less than 45 seconds.
    >
    > RC

  6. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "max taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > Ronde Champ wrote:
    >
    > > He will struggle, but get #7 by less than 45 seconds.
    > >
    > > RC

    > Oh good, you know what is going to happen a year from now. Would you
    > mind sharing some of the winning lottery numbers for the next year with
    > us too? And hmmmm, maybe who wins the Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, and NBA
    > Championship.

    "Max" -- how freaking gullible are you?

  7. max taylor

    max taylor Guest

    > "Max" -- how freaking gullible are you?

    Hmmm, I was going more for sarcasm actually. Sorry if it didn't read
    like that.