'73 Peugeot UO8 Rear Drop-out Spacing

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by lawrenceddb, Jun 3, 2003.

  1. lawrenceddb

    lawrenceddb New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2003
    Can anyone give me the face to face (inside) dimension of the rear drop-out. Will a 7 speed Shimano 105 rear hub fit this or can I remove spacers to fit the UO8 spacing? Thanks

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "lawrenceddb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Can anyone give me the face to face (inside) dimension of the rear drop-out. Will a 7 speed
    > Shimano 105 rear hub fit this or can I remove spacers to fit the UO8 spacing? Thanks

    120mm.Easy to spread to 130 or even 135mm