732 Vintage Bicycle Pictures in the database

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Menotomy, Feb 5, 2003.

  1. Menotomy

    Menotomy Guest

    We're at 732 and counting in our Vintage Bicycle Picture Database.

    You can search by year, make, model, style, etc:

    Menotomy Vintage Bicycles, Inc. http://OldRoads.com

    Tags:

  2. Bill

    Bill Guest

    "Menotomy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > We're at 732 and counting in our Vintage Bicycle Picture Database.
    >
    > You can search by year, make, model, style, etc:
    >
    > Menotomy Vintage Bicycles, Inc. http://OldRoads.com

    Sure would be nice if there were a way to browse the pictures. Or did I just not figure out how?
    Bill Brannon

  3. Menotomy

    Menotomy Guest

    If you search by style, for example "All Musclebikes", you can browse the thumbnails.

    Vin - Menotomy Vintage Bicycles, Inc. http://OldRoads.com