$8 poly dayglo T's !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by G.Daniels, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. G.Daniels

    G.Daniels Guest

    walmort has new FALL T's in scothlite dayglo yellow polyester for that foiliage ride thru the white
    mountains!!!

    Tags:

  2. G.Daniels

    G.Daniels Guest

    these poly t's are sooooo bright and wicky that buying one or two just for the next twilight group
    ride isa excellent idea.

  3. G.Daniels

    G.Daniels Guest

    the woolmort dayglo T from lesotho is a smash at the intersection!! several motorista hooted good
    show on the first trip out. the vocalizations stimulated thru the vision nervous system, shorting
    same then cawzing the motorista's mouths to open is a basic safety function. like a electric
    shock. buy six

  4. Chalo

    Chalo Guest

    [email protected] (g.daniels) wrote:

    > the woolmort dayglo T from lesotho is a smash at the intersection!! several motorista hooted good
    > show on the first trip out. the vocalizations stimulated thru the vision nervous system, shorting
    > same then cawzing the motorista's mouths to open is a basic safety function. like a electric
    > shock. buy six

    The crowd quit the scene Like the devil was loose

    The clouds turned green And let down lemon juice

    What walks on two legs And looks like a goat?

    That crazy Screamin' Jay In his bright yellow coat!

    -- from "Yellow Coat", Screamin' Jay Hawkins (1929-2000)

  5. G.Daniels

    G.Daniels Guest

    bright yellow coat! from Screamin' Jay Hawkins (1929- )

    oh yeah, now about open pit gold mining... Woolmorts also open for other stuff when yawl cycleover
    for the short and long sleeves and the survival nylons which are off course made of quality stuFf
    for nothing ON YOUR TAX MONEY FUELED TRADE DEFICITS NOW PURCHASING NEW ART WORK AT 12% INTEREST:
    unbeatable blue bag pad-cut if urnot a roller and duct with nashua 368 not sold at WM $1 emergency
    tarp in hardware blue oem loctite in auto silicone spray for clinchers, spray and dry twice ditto
    rim insides but with the finger power bars. n rinse. check out the new chinese rack bags. aw cmon
    guys this really is overkill. acetone for uncle knobby's liver an abrasive pad for cleaning rim
    sides prior to mounting(the tire stupid) and cleaning pads with ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL ditto rim surfaces
    with a paper towl linseed oil for yawl steel guys-check the dropouts! the chinese Ti stove with Ti
    propane bottle and the new chinese synthetic-down sleeping bags.

  6. G.Daniels

    G.Daniels Guest

    I forgot: check out the boat trailer bearing grease for the pulleys,seat post screw and cable
    undertow, and deray the prestone silicone spray isa winner for tire removal/tire mount dry and spray
    twice before mounting, spray the leveraged section before dismounting. search for "DIY tire
    removal". its trick!!

    campmor.com hasa sale on long sleeve poly T's

    my sowhat program will now email this to all cycle mom's cell phones planetary.