8%!?!?!?!

A

Adrian

I walked into the local Save-On-Foods and they had this body fat anylizer and anyways I tried it out
and it reported 8% body fat. Am I still allowed in the group? I've met my goal!

Thanks all!

of course you are, now you can talk about how you did it and what you are
doing to stay at goal to help the rest of us, good for you, Lee
Adrian <adrianh<--flip this [email protected]> wrote in message
news:f4mUb.8632$An3.5617@edtnps84...
> I walked into the local Save-On-Foods and they had this body fat anylizer and anyways I tried it
> out and it reported 8% body fat. Am I still allowed in the group? I've met my goal!
>
> Thanks all!

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Of course you are! Welcome & congratulations. Now how did you do it? Elaine K

Adrian

>I walked into the local Save-On-Foods and they had this body fat anylizer and anyways I tried it
>out and it reported 8% body fat. Am I still allowed in the group? I've met my goal!
>
>Thanks all!
>
>
>
>

--------------020807070502030805080408 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-
Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-
Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"> <title></title> </head> <body text="#000000"
bgcolor="#ffffff"> Of course you are! Welcome & congratulations. Now how did you do it?<br>
Elaine K<br> <br> Adrian <adrianh wrote=""><br> <blockquote type="cite"
cite="midf4mUb.8632$An3.5617@edtnps84"> <pre wrap="">I walked into the local Save-On-Foods and they
had this body fat anylizer and anyways I tried it out and it reported 8% body fat. Am I still
allowed in the group? I've met my goal!

Thanks all!

</pre> </blockquote> <br> </adrianh> </body> </html>

--------------020807070502030805080408--

Adrian
> I walked into the local Save-On-Foods and they had this body fat anylizer and anyways I tried it
> out and it reported 8% body fat. Am I still allowed in the group? I've met my goal!
>
> Thanks all!
>
>

Of course you are welcome!! We need your experience AND the weight struggle is not over for you!!
Maintenance requires work!! There are lots of maintainers here!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

"Adrian
>
>
> Thanks all!

Oh, yes! We'll try to help you STAY there, and you can help us GET there!

And well done!
--

Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 07:15:23 GMT, "Adrian" <adrianh<--flip this
[email protected]> wrote:

>I walked into the local Save-On-Foods and they had this body fat anylizer and anyways I tried it
>out and it reported 8% body fat. Am I still allowed in the group? I've met my goal!
>
>Thanks all!

Adrian,

Body fat analysers are usually not very accurate, and 8% bodyfat is very low. If your body fat % is
important to you i'd get it double checked.

Congratulations anyway

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/203/182