81 Trek 710 ?

kemp

New Member
Aug 3, 2003
Hello from a newbie,

I have a 1981 Trek, model 710, serial #001662 which has been hanging in my garage for over 20 years. It has been ridden less than 100 miles. It has a Phil Woods cassette crank bearing, Campy head bearings, and I think the handle bars are upgraded, otherwise stock.
Believe it or not, and I didn't, the tires will hold pressure.

Unfortunatly I am not able to ride it and I am wondering what it is worth, if anything.

On 4 Aug 2003 13:36:24 +0950, kemp <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello from a newbie,
>
>I have a 1981 Trek, model 710, serial #001662 which has been hanging in my garage for over 20
>years. It has been ridden less than 100 miles. It has a Phil Woods cassette crank bearing, Campy
>head bearings, and I think the handle bars are upgraded, otherwise stock. Believe it or not, and I
>didn't, the tires will hold pressure.
>
>Unfortunatly I am not able to ride it and I am wondering what it is worth, if anything.

I can't tell you what it is worth, but here's a place to poke around. It looks as if your model is
from 1982 based on their serial number section.

http://www.vintage-trek.com/index.htm