86 BCD Chainring Availability?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Gary Jacobson, Feb 22, 2003.

  1. I am considering buying Stronglight 100 crankarms. I've looked for 86 BCD chainrings but I don't
    come up with much. Are these things available? Want to run something like 48/ 36.

    Thanks. Gary Jacobson

    Tags:

  2. Gary Jacobson wrote:
    > I am considering buying Stronglight 100 crankarms. I've looked for 86 BCD chainrings but I don't
    > come up with much. Are these things available? Want to run something like 48/ 36.

    We stock some sizes, and can order others, but they aren't cheap,=20 typically $30-35 each.

    I don't know exactly which sizes we have at the shop, 'cause I'm writing =

    from home.

    Give the shop a call during the week.

    | 21-March 1, Sudbury, Massachusetts | http://sudburysavoyards.org |
    +-------------------------------------------------+ Harris Cyclery, West Newton, Massachusetts Phone