87mph Motorpacing!! How fast have you gone on a bike?

Can't verify my speed, but it was fast enough to pass a car in the left lane on a 4-lane divided highway, SR #33 north of logan, Ohio. The driver panicked and weaved all over the place when I shot by. I don't recommend the practice.

60+ mph on a long descent on the Blue Ridge Parkway in 1986. Old school Vetta Cyclo Computer topped out at 60 near the bottom.

I hit 45 on a downhill with my first roadbike. I ride a Trek 1.5 now and went down the same hill and hit 44.4 just yesterday. So close!

not recommended but motorpacing chasing and riding behind trucks was a common practice,
its much safer if you get your trainer or a friend to lead you in a motorbike,
a good hour or two at 30+ mph is a good workout,

I got 51.1Mph on a hill on the way to Scarborough. The hill was awesome and a guy in a car at the bottom asked me exactly how fast i went and couldn't belive cyclists went that fast..
It was awesome...
I FEEL THE NEED, THE NEED FOR SPEED..!

46.5mph is my fastest yet... Hit that Tuesday on a local hill. Funny thing was that was the one ride I didn't have my aero wheels on the bike. LOL!

I hit 52 mph a few years ago on a hill near my house with just gravity. Never been able to top that.

On a downhill on my weekly ride with the club, 39.6 was the last thing I saw on my computer, but my computer read a max of 62.5. I'm not sure how that happened but there's no way I did 62.5.