90 degree forged quill stem?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Bruce Lange, Sep 9, 2003.

  1. Bruce Lange

    Bruce Lange Guest

    Is there such an animal as a commercially available 1" quill stem, forged (not welded), with a 90
    degree angle? Any older models?

    Thanks,

    -Bruce-

    Tags:

  2. Bruce-<< Is there such an animal as a commercially available 1" quill stem, forged (not welded),
    with a 90 degree angle? Any older models? >><BR><BR>

    One was never made. OBTW-I have two quill Cinelli Grammo Tria(90 degree) ti stems for sale-$125 each

  3. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Bruce Lange" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
    > Is there such an animal as a commercially available 1" quill stem, forged (not welded), with a 90
    > degree angle? Any older models?

    Nitto Dynamic II

  4. Dave Mayer

    Dave Mayer Guest

    Nitto Dynamic II. I found one at a yard sale last weekend. Had a steel wedge, but otherwise looks
    like good quality.