96.....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Feb 21, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    What goes around comes around. What comes around gets flipped over.

    Shaun aRe "I see the place the flowers play, as from the path I wilfully stray, the pretty blooms I
    do not pluck, for the sprites did tell of it 'ill luck'."

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:58:49 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >What goes around comes around. What comes around gets flipped over.
    >

    >Shaun aRe "I see the place the flowers play, as from the path I wilfully stray, the pretty blooms I
    >do not pluck, for the sprites did tell of it 'ill luck'."

    Got to keep the looney's on the path.

    :-]

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:58:49 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >What goes around comes around. What comes around gets flipped over.
    > >

    > >Shaun aRe "I see the place the flowers play, as from the path I wilfully stray, the pretty blooms
    > >I do not pluck, for the sprites did tell of it
    'ill
    > >luck'."
    > >

    > Got to keep the looney's on the path.

    Aye, but the sagely may travel anywhere free, many marvels there to see.

    Shaun aRe - Getting lost is fun.