A beautiful & friendly paceline

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill B

This was a first for me and I hope I see more. I was taking a break on the side of the road checking
out a railroad track switch when I heard the familar sound of a Paceline approaching. I turned
around to watch them go by .Not expecting the riders to wave or say Hi I was pleasantly surprised to
hear a hello and to see a smile from every rider that went by. very unusual for a paceline???? Not
if the riders are all in their twenties and female. Talk about eye candy

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> This was a first for me and I hope I see more. I was taking a break on the side of the road
> checking out a railroad track switch when I heard the familar sound of a Paceline approaching. I
> turned around to watch them go by .Not expecting the riders to wave or say Hi I was pleasantly
> surprised to hear a hello and to see a smile from every rider that went by. very unusual for a
> paceline???? Not if the riders are all in their twenties and female. Talk about eye candy
>
So, did you catch up? Joining a paceline like that are pure pleasure for 'bent pilots.
--

Cletus D. Lee Bacchetta Giro Lightning Voyager http://www.clee.org
- Bellaire, TX USA -

Cletus Lee <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> > This was a first for me and I hope I see more. I was taking a break on the side of the road
> > checking out a railroad track switch when I heard the familar sound of a Paceline approaching. I
> > turned around to watch them go by .Not expecting the riders to wave or say Hi I was pleasantly
> > surprised to hear a hello and to see a smile from every rider that went by. very unusual for a
> > paceline???? Not if the riders are all in their twenties and female. Talk about eye candy
> >
> So, did you catch up? Joining a paceline like that are pure pleasure for 'bent pilots.

The majority of the paceline had already zoomed to far ahead for me to catch,however there were two
nice looking stragglers that went by just as I was getting ready to leave. I caught them and drafted
off their TAIL :)

That was probably the team that Siegel coaches. Maybe he'll send you a picture of the team to see if
you can identify any of them.

Tom

Yeah, yeah, tails can be fun, as Mr. Defee the shop foreman where I once worked mused, "Anything
that's self-lubricating can't be all bad." But railroad switches are pretty neat too. One of the
things I like to stop and look at on rides are old factory/foundry sites. The scale of the stuff is
amazing. Of course if your interest was derailling the train...never mind ;-) bill g

Bill B wrote:

>
> The majority of the paceline had already zoomed to far ahead for me to catch,however there were
> two nice looking stragglers that went by just as I was getting ready to leave. I caught them and
> drafted off their TAIL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.