A bicycle drove into my asshole!

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Stan J. Lefosi, Nov 3, 2003.

  1. Now it can´t be removed!

    What now?

    Tags:

  2. "Stan J. Lefosi" wrote:

    > Now it can´t be removed!
    >
    > What now?

    It will be interred.

    John

  3. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

  4. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

    "Fastest Fat Climber" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >That's funny. The same thing happened to me last week when it started snowing... except it was
    >a couch that got stuck. I think it may be spring before the swelling goes down enough to have
    >it removed.

    When you have the procedure done, could you check and see if you can find my motorcycle?

  5. Stan J. Lefosi wrote:

    > Now it can´t be removed!
    >
    > What now?

    Try putting a saddle on the seatpost next time, duh.

  6. > When you have the procedure done, could you check and see if you can find my motorcycle?

    What happened to it?

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  7. Gwhite