Joe Johnson

Jun 4, 2017
Hey im Joe,

both of the london bridge attacks are close to where i work and that could have been me so easily so now i'm trying to help the people affected in the attacks in london and manchester by raising money for them. Please donate to a good cause or even join in the ride if you are in

Me and hopefully some other members are going to do a 10 mile bike ride to raise money for the UK Solidarity fund that helps people who have suffered because of terror attacks in the UK. please support us it doesn't matter how small the amount just help us help others ! The ride will be video recorded. If you want to join in the ride you are more than welcome! it will be in Stevenage, Hertfordshire on a Monday, the date is yet to be confirmed.

here is the link. if you cant donate please help me spread the word! Thanks gus!!

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Joe-Johnson12

This is good and I hope the campaign worked well. I am always against terrorism and hope that in due time, the world will get to become a better place for all of us that are keen to become a part of that growing community that wants the best to happen in the world.