A birth injury attorney! Cool!

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Todd Gastaldo, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. BIRTH INJURY...

    Attorney Anthony Mancini says: "Cephalopelvic disproportion,
    the size and shape of the mother's pelvis is not adequate
    for the baby to be born vaginally.."
    http://www.mancinilaw.com/site/epage/13379_413.htm

    Anthony,

    Why not be the first birth injury attorney to tell the world
    that OBs are CAUSING cephalopelvic disproportion?

    TO MOTHERS OF BRACHIAL PLEXUS INJURED BABIES...

    FACT: If you gave birth on your back or on your butt (dorsal
    or semisitting) the OB closed your birth canal up to 30%.

    If your baby experienced shoulder dystocia, it is possible -
    even probable - that your OB KEPT your birth canal closed up
    to 30% **with more force**. See "the kicker" below...

    Obstetricians are KNOWINGLY closing birth canals up to 30%.

    In ACOG's Shoulder Dystocia Drill video, American MDs
    purport to tell each other how to allow birth canals to open
    maximally when shoulders get stuck - which means MDs know
    they are CLOSING birth canals most of the time.

    THE KICKER...

    ACOG's method of allowing the birth canal to open actually
    keeps it closed!

    list/message/2300

    PREGNANT WOMEN: To allow your birth canals to open the
    "extra" up to 30%, all you have to do is roll onto your side
    as you push your baby out - or go to hands-and-knees,
    kneeling, kneeling on one knee, standing, squatting -
    virtually ANY delivery position will do the trick EXCEPT
    dorsal or semisitting - both of which close the birth canal.
    Talk to your obstetricians and CNMwives about this TODAY...

    "Alternative" delivery position WARNING: Some MDs and
    CNMwives will let you "try" an "alternative" delivery
    position but will move you back to semisitting or dorsal
    (close your birth canal!) for the actual delivery!

    list/message/2300

    Above text EXCERPTED from What is Erb's?/Dr. Hein on Erb's &
    Gherman/Erb's class action http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-
    list/message/2349

    Thanks for reading,

    Sincerely,

    Todd

    Dr. Gastaldo [email protected]

    PS1 Anthony says: "Anthony Mancini, Ltd is a Chicago based
    Law Firm. However, we associate with law firms throughout
    the United States to assist personal injury victims. Our Law
    Firm has at its availability, an elite nationwide network of
    consultants including physicians, who are nationally
    recognized experts in such fields as obstetrics, gynecology,
    neonatology, pediatrics etc.., and they are available to
    testify on behalf of our clients. Our support staff includes
    two registered nurses and a board certified physician,
    thereby allowing our Law Firm to provide our clients with a
    quality of medical-legal counsel that is unsurpassed in the
    legal profession...Our Law Firm has successfully won
    numerous settlements and verdicts which have enabled our
    clients to obtain the necessary medical care, education, and
    assistance needed to provide as happy and normal a life as
    possible."
    http://www.mancinilaw.com/site/epage/13378_413.htm

    PS2 You mentioned MRI and birth injuries...

    See Flip women over, reach in vagina, *pull* on sacrum
    during MRI! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-
    list/message/2012

    ----- Original Message ----- From: [email protected] To:
    [email protected] Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 4:53 PM
    Subject: Re: What is topica?

    Hello Everyone:

    As an attorney who's practice is concentrated in birth
    injuries, I see numerous situations where parents of
    children born with BPI's are misinformed on the injury, or
    simply told that that it should correct itself in time.
    Many physicians refuse to do the necessary testing
    required to identify the actual nerve damage for fear that
    it may result in litigation. It is imperative that parents
    of children with BPI's demand an MRI, and other tests that
    would disclose the nature and extent of the nerve damage.

    #### GASTALDO REMARKS: This reminds me - there is a recent
    #### MRI study
    which indicates that OBs are closing birth canals
    "significantly" - very poorly done study though - I think
    INTENTIONALLY poorly done!

    See Flip women over, reach in vagina, *pull* on sacrum
    during MRI! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-
    list/message/2012

    If anyone would like to discuss there child's situation,
    please do not hesitate to contact my office. I am located
    in Chicago, Illinois. However, I represent children across
    the country.

    Sincerely,

    Anthony Mancini The Law Offices of Anthony Mancini, Ltd.
    312-263-2909 1-888-452-9444 www.mancinilaw.com

    Tags:

  2. Chotii

    Chotii Guest

    "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > FACT: If you gave birth on your back or on your butt
    > (dorsal or semisitting) the OB closed your birth canal
    > up to 30%.

    So, Todd.....I've wanted to clarify a semantic point with
    you for a while:

    Do these nefarious OBs actually *close* the pelvic outlet by
    30%, or do they merely prevent it from *opening*? There's a
    difference. Now, say I have a door. It normal stands open
    with a gap of 8". Now I jam a chair under the door handle.
    Someone tries to shove their way through the door, but they
    can't because the chair blocks it from opening further. The
    door was *open*, but it's not open *wide* enough. The end
    result is the same, but you could never claim I had *closed*
    the door, because it wasn't closed. I merely prevented it
    from opening.

    Try this minor semantic change:

    FACT: If you were directed to give birth on your back or on
    your butt (lithotomy or semisitting), the position prevented
    your pelvis from opening by up to 30%.

    (And if you went on to be labeled "Failure to Progress
    (FTP)" or "Cephalopelvic Disproportion (CPD)" leading to
    cesarean delivery, it may have been a "created necessity".
    The pelvis is designed to open up. Clearly if it can't, some
    babies won't come out that way...voila', surgery "to save
    your life".)

    (And there's a difference between 'pelvic outlet' and 'birth
    canal', too - might as well pick this nit too while I'm at
    it. The 'birth canal' is the vagina, and I don't see how a
    doctor could possibly close up that soft tissue during
    delivery.)

    --angela