A birth injury attorney! Cool!

Todd Gastaldo

Guest
BIRTH INJURY...

Attorney Anthony Mancini says: "Cephalopelvic disproportion,
the size and shape of the mother's pelvis is not adequate
for the baby to be born vaginally.."
http://www.mancinilaw.com/site/epage/13379_413.htm

Anthony,

Why not be the first birth injury attorney to tell the world
that OBs are CAUSING cephalopelvic disproportion?

TO MOTHERS OF BRACHIAL PLEXUS INJURED BABIES...

FACT: If you gave birth on your back or on your butt (dorsal
or semisitting) the OB closed your birth canal up to 30%.

If your baby experienced shoulder dystocia, it is possible -
even probable - that your OB KEPT your birth canal closed up
to 30% **with more force**. See "the kicker" below...

Obstetricians are KNOWINGLY closing birth canals up to 30%.

In ACOG's Shoulder Dystocia Drill video, American MDs
purport to tell each other how to allow birth canals to open
maximally when shoulders get stuck - which means MDs know
they are CLOSING birth canals most of the time.

THE KICKER...

ACOG's method of allowing the birth canal to open actually
keeps it closed!

list/message/2300

PREGNANT WOMEN: To allow your birth canals to open the
"extra" up to 30%, all you have to do is roll onto your side
as you push your baby out - or go to hands-and-knees,
kneeling, kneeling on one knee, standing, squatting -
virtually ANY delivery position will do the trick EXCEPT
dorsal or semisitting - both of which close the birth canal.
Talk to your obstetricians and CNMwives about this TODAY...

"Alternative" delivery position WARNING: Some MDs and
CNMwives will let you "try" an "alternative" delivery
position but will move you back to semisitting or dorsal
(close your birth canal!) for the actual delivery!

list/message/2300

Above text EXCERPTED from What is Erb's?/Dr. Hein on Erb's &
Gherman/Erb's class action http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-
list/message/2349

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo [email protected]

PS1 Anthony says: "Anthony Mancini, Ltd is a Chicago based
Law Firm. However, we associate with law firms throughout
the United States to assist personal injury victims. Our Law
Firm has at its availability, an elite nationwide network of
consultants including physicians, who are nationally
recognized experts in such fields as obstetrics, gynecology,
neonatology, pediatrics etc.., and they are available to
testify on behalf of our clients. Our support staff includes
two registered nurses and a board certified physician,
thereby allowing our Law Firm to provide our clients with a
quality of medical-legal counsel that is unsurpassed in the
legal profession...Our Law Firm has successfully won
numerous settlements and verdicts which have enabled our
clients to obtain the necessary medical care, education, and
assistance needed to provide as happy and normal a life as
possible."
http://www.mancinilaw.com/site/epage/13378_413.htm

PS2 You mentioned MRI and birth injuries...

See Flip women over, reach in vagina, *pull* on sacrum
during MRI! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-
list/message/2012

----- Original Message ----- From: [email protected] To:
[email protected] Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: What is topica?

Hello Everyone:

As an attorney who's practice is concentrated in birth
injuries, I see numerous situations where parents of
children born with BPI's are misinformed on the injury, or
simply told that that it should correct itself in time.
Many physicians refuse to do the necessary testing
required to identify the actual nerve damage for fear that
it may result in litigation. It is imperative that parents
of children with BPI's demand an MRI, and other tests that
would disclose the nature and extent of the nerve damage.

#### GASTALDO REMARKS: This reminds me - there is a recent
#### MRI study
which indicates that OBs are closing birth canals
"significantly" - very poorly done study though - I think
INTENTIONALLY poorly done!

See Flip women over, reach in vagina, *pull* on sacrum
during MRI! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-
list/message/2012

If anyone would like to discuss there child's situation,
please do not hesitate to contact my office. I am located
in Chicago, Illinois. However, I represent children across
the country.

Sincerely,

Anthony Mancini The Law Offices of Anthony Mancini, Ltd.
312-263-2909 1-888-452-9444 www.mancinilaw.com

"Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> FACT: If you gave birth on your back or on your butt
> (dorsal or semisitting) the OB closed your birth canal
> up to 30%.

So, Todd.....I've wanted to clarify a semantic point with
you for a while:

Do these nefarious OBs actually *close* the pelvic outlet by
30%, or do they merely prevent it from *opening*? There's a
difference. Now, say I have a door. It normal stands open
with a gap of 8". Now I jam a chair under the door handle.
Someone tries to shove their way through the door, but they
can't because the chair blocks it from opening further. The
door was *open*, but it's not open *wide* enough. The end
result is the same, but you could never claim I had *closed*
the door, because it wasn't closed. I merely prevented it
from opening.

Try this minor semantic change:

FACT: If you were directed to give birth on your back or on
your butt (lithotomy or semisitting), the position prevented
your pelvis from opening by up to 30%.

(And if you went on to be labeled "Failure to Progress
(FTP)" or "Cephalopelvic Disproportion (CPD)" leading to
cesarean delivery, it may have been a "created necessity".
The pelvis is designed to open up. Clearly if it can't, some
babies won't come out that way...voila', surgery "to save
your life".)

(And there's a difference between 'pelvic outlet' and 'birth
canal', too - might as well pick this nit too while I'm at
it. The 'birth canal' is the vagina, and I don't see how a
doctor could possibly close up that soft tissue during
delivery.)

--angela