A bit of climbing ~VIDEO~

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
> All climbing, all of the time. Bits and pieces of a climb up Geronimo, South Mountain, Phoenix,
> AZ, USA.
>
> http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/geronimo_climb_high.mpg about 24 mb.
>
> Music by the Dead Kennedys.

That's my favorite DK song!

And you guys are going the wrong direction... that's way too much work.
--
Slacker

> p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
> > All climbing, all of the time. Bits and pieces of a climb up Geronimo, South Mountain, Phoenix,
> > AZ, USA.
> >
> > http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/geronimo_climb_high.mpg about 24 mb.
> >
> > Music by the Dead Kennedys.
>

> That's my favorite DK song!
>
> And you guys are going the wrong direction... that's way too much work.
> --
> Slacker

LOL Figured you'd say something like that.

Alhtough it does look like it'd be fun to go down too.

Michael

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
> All climbing, all of the time. Bits and pieces of a climb up Geronimo, South Mountain, Phoenix,
> AZ, USA.
>
> http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/geronimo_climb_high.mpg about 24 mb.
>
> Music by the Dead Kennedys.

Hmmm. Strangely I don't remember that DK song. I'll have to go throught the catalog and find it...

That dude in the orange/red jersey is not a bad rider at all!

Matt (back from a week away)

Paladin wrote:
> "p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> All climbing, all of the time. Bits and pieces of a climb up Geronimo, South Mountain, Phoenix,
>> AZ, USA.
>>
>> http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/geronimo_climb_high.mpg about 24 mb.
>>
>> Music by the Dead Kennedys.
>
> Nice work, and some great riding. Thanks for the much needed winter break.
>
> paladin

Heck, we climb like that everyday up the icebergs. Not ;(

--
Perre

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
> > All climbing, all of the time. Bits and pieces of a climb up Geronimo, South Mountain, Phoenix,
> > AZ, USA.
> >
> > http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/geronimo_climb_high.mpg about 24 mb.
> >
> > Music by the Dead Kennedys.
>
> Hmmm. Strangely I don't remember that DK song. I'll have to go throught the catalog and find it...
>
> That dude in the orange/red jersey is not a bad rider at all!
>
> Matt (back from a week away)

Fruitian Freaks on parade.

JD

Michael Darth wrote:
> You've made climbing as or more exciting to watch than any of the huckster/freeride videos
> out there.

Lack of imagination plays a big part in that. Those dewbies need to learn how to ride a bike,
instead of flopping off of cliffs on engineless motorcycles. Real art in the videography medium
involves riding a bicycle.

JD

In news:[email protected],
p e t e f a g e r l i n <[email protected]> typed:
> All climbing, all of the time. Bits and pieces of a climb up Geronimo, South Mountain, Phoenix,
> AZ, USA.
>
> http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/geronimo_climb_high.mpg about 24 mb.
>
> Music by the Dead Kennedys.

Very impressive. Both the climbing and the video. You've made climbing as or more exciting to watch
than any of the huckster/freeride videos out there. (That may come off as a backhanded compliment
but it wasn't meant to be.)

Mike

> Michael Darth wrote:
> > You've made climbing as or more exciting to watch than any of the huckster/freeride videos out
> > there.
>
> Lack of imagination plays a big part in that. Those dewbies need to learn how to ride a bike,
> instead of flopping off of cliffs on engineless motorcycles. Real art in the videography medium
> involves riding a bicycle.
>
> JD
My legs got cramped just watching. Excellent bike control. Now thats how to climb. Bravo. Loved
watching the video. Tires seem to have really good grip. What are they? Xtc

Pete

that looked like a great ride... and that downhill video is something else..

charlie

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 22:34:26 -0800, "Slacker" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>And you guys are going the wrong direction... that's way too much work.

Slacker Slacker Slacker, I sense you are tempting the gravity gods too much as of late. Thumbing
your nose at Our Lady San Juan, the LoSoCal Patron Saint of Dirt, last weekend is a little too much.
I conferred with Father Huckalot and he said you should do One Trabuco, Two Holy Jims and, and a
Harding Truck Trail to set things right.

Bill "I think he meant uphill too ;->" Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 06:22:46 GMT, "p e t e f a g e r l i n"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>All climbing, all of the time. Bits and pieces of a climb up Geronimo, South Mountain,
>Phoenix, AZ, USA.
>
>http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/geronimo_climb_high.mpg about 24 mb.
>
>Music by the Dead Kennedys.

I like how it ended...."Nice."

Peace, Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and
on the trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

> Slacker Slacker Slacker, I sense you are tempting the gravity gods too much as of late. Thumbing
> your nose at Our Lady San Juan, the LoSoCal Patron Saint of Dirt, last weekend is a little too
> much. I conferred with Father Huckalot and he said you should do One Trabuco, Two Holy Jims and,
> and a Harding Truck Trail to set things right.
>
> Bill "I think he meant uphill too ;->" Porter

They're on the "to do" list, but right now Mt. Wilson is calling. I gotta do a couple pre-Turner
rides to scope out the scene.

--
Slacker

> > Slacker Slacker Slacker, I sense you are tempting the gravity gods too much as of late. Thumbing
> > your nose at Our Lady San Juan, the LoSoCal Patron Saint of Dirt, last weekend is a little too
> > much. I conferred with Father Huckalot and he said you should do One Trabuco, Two Holy Jims and,
> > and a Harding Truck Trail to set things right.
> >
> > Bill "I think he meant uphill too ;->" Porter
>

> They're on the "to do" list, but right now Mt. Wilson is calling. I gotta
do
> a couple pre-Turner rides to scope out the scene.

What are you doing at Mt Wilson? Not the toll road, I hope? Redbox to JPL?

Greg

>> They're on the "to do" list, but right now Mt. Wilson is calling. I gotta do a couple pre-Turner
>> rides to scope out the scene.
>>

> What are you doing at Mt Wilson? Not the toll road, I hope? Redbox to JPL?
>
> Greg

No, definitely not the toll road.

?? to JPL, whichever the DH'ers run.... that why I need to take the XC bike; I'm sure which
trail is which.

Hope I don't get lost.
--
Slacker -