A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......

Good for you. I have no pity for a wuss that beats up women and kids.

Budd

bookalley wrote:

> Who left who? Sorry, to this day he begs to come back. I just don't

like
> being beaten up and put in the hospital by a drunk.

he begs your cellulite filled fat butt to come back?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS.
--
Live To Eat ! Nay ! Eat To Live !

"Gary G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Plonk!

Thank you for refraining from hissing.

FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message.
Because the author of the message to which I am responding did not
request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it. If you are
upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Gary
(2) Report Gary to his ISP
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) started about the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which
is described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the
Usenet discussion(s). His participation in this discussion(s) has
been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of community
service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen
from his religious beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of
Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are
vehemently opposed to the 2 pound diet approach. They have debated
Dr. Chung on every perceived weakness of the 2 pound diet approach and
have lost the argument soundly at every point:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp

These debates are archived on Google in their entirety within this
discussion thread(s).

However, instead of conceding gracefully that they've lost the
argument(s), certain parties have redirected their hatred of the 2
pound diet approach toward its author. The rationale appears to be
"if you can not discredit the message then try to discredit the
messenger."

Initially, these folks accused the messenger of "trolling." A "troll"
is someone who posts under the cloak of anonymity messages with no
redeeming discussion value and with the sole purpose of starting
"flame" wars.

These hateful folks lost credibility with this accusation when the
following observations were made:

(1) Dr. Chung has not been posting anonymously.
(2) The 2PD has been on-topic for the Usenet discussion groups hosting
the discussion(s).
(a) Those who are failing low-carbing can dovetail LC with the
2PD to achieve near-ideal weight.
(b) Obese diabetics improve their blood glucose control when
their weight becomes near-ideal.
(3) Dr. Chung did not start the discussion(s).
(4) The 2 pound diet approach is 100% free (no profit motive).
(5) Dr. Chung's credentials are real and easily verified on-line
(including jpegs of the actual diplomas).

Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have
tried to attack Dr. Chung's credentials knowing full well that they
were attempting to libel him. One notable example is Mr. Pastorio:

http://www.heartmdphd.asp/libel.asp

When the full light was cast on Mr. Pastorio's libelous statements,
the hateful folks hiding in the darkness of anonymity only hissed
louder in support of their fallen hero.

Fortunately, those who have been following this discussion(s) either
actively or as lurkers can easily dismiss the hisses, for what they
are, using the on-line third-party resources at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/profile.asp

where Dr. Chung's credentials can be verified many times over and
libelous claims that credentials were bought are easily and summarily
debunked.

Moreover, readers need only make the following observations concerning
the anon posters who continue to hiss (ie JC Der Koenig):

(1) They are anonymous and thus they expect to have no credibility (or
accountability).
(2) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory
characters.
(3) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to
deliver one-sided insults.
(4) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Dr. Chung by
cross-posting.
(5) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the
2PD or its author.

and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.

It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to
speed.

It will remain my pleasure to continue the discussion(s) about the 2PD
above the din of hissing from the peanut gallery.

Sincerely,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

"Muester" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<bWVsaGFsbA==.6fe88107bcf6f13a999028d241f588df@1061314107.cotse.net>...
> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Mu (if you are even Mu), how about going back OT?

> i'm destroying you chung! mu too! no credibility all is googled.

?

How about going back on topic?

FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message.
Because the author of the message to which I am responding did not
request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it. If you are
upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Muester
(2) Report Muester to his ISP
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) started about the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which
is described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the
Usenet discussion(s). His participation in this discussion(s) has
been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of community
service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen
from his religious beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of
Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are
[...]

Ignoramus15618 <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

<hissing snipped>

How about getting back on topic.

FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message.
Because the author of the message to which I am responding did not
request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it. If you are
upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Ignoramus15618
(2) Report Ignoramus15618 to his ISP
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) started about the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which
is described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the
Usenet discussion(s). His participation in this discussion(s) has
been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of community
service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen
from his religious beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of
Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are
[...]

On 18 Aug 2003 09:25:14 -0700, [email protected] (Dr. Andrew B.
Chung, MD/PhD) wrote:

>Mack <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:00:13 -0400 (EDT), "Mu"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>> emailed

>> ELSE's.

>> intruding

>> >go take a good look in the mirror. what do you see? one ugly, fat
>> >***** with an attitude and no hope for the future. your husband didn't
>> >leave you he sprinted from you like yuo had typhus.
>> >

>> chung, your sock puppet is such a shining example of your true
>> character.

>Sorry to disappoint you Mack but I don't have sock puppet(s). Never
>did...never will.

just another chung lie. you still can't take responsibility for your
trolling and spamming of your commercial scrip selling scam web site.

Mack <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 19 Aug 2003 08:08:41 -0700, [email protected] (Dr. Andrew B.
> Chung, MD/PhD) wrote:
>
> >Mack <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> ><fabricated post snipped>
> >
> >You have my pity.

> and you have the contempt of everyone you have stalked and spammed.

That would mean I have the contempt of no one for I have stalked and spammed no one.

Sorry to disappoint you.

http://www.heartmdphd.com/rip.asp

--

bookalley <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BB603F35.F73E%[email protected]>...
> in article BB60FC5C.197AB%[email protected], Doug Lerner at [email protected]

> >> just like a troll, it's always someone else's fault, never your own.
> >>

> > While I am probably out of my mind to interject here, I just wanted to say
> > that whether we agree with Dr. Chung's theories or not I don't think he can
> > fairly be called a "troll".
> >
> > A troll, it seems to me, needs to satisfy the following elements in order to
> > really be a troll:
> >
> > (1) The poster should be anonymous to the extent that nobody really knows
> > who he is.
> >
> > (2) The poster should be insincere.
> >
> > (3) The poster's purpose is to *intentionally* disrupt or deceive or "flame
> > bait".
> >
> > I don't think any of these definitions applies to Dr. Chung's postings. He
> > is clearly out-in-the-open and up-front and honestly believes what he is
> > writing.
> >
> > I don't know if his theories make any sense to me or not. I would like more
> > of an explanation of why he thinks such a diet would work. But I did send
> > him email with a question about his diet, and he did politely respond to my
> > question. A "troll" wouldn't do that.
> >
> > I guess what I am calling for is a calm, reasoned critique of his postings
> > rather than name-calling.
> >
> > doug
> >

> Doug, in what newsgroup do you post?

According to Google, Mr. Lerner frequently posts to ASDLC and not to SMC.

--

Mack wrote:

> <libelous statements snipped>

Announcement: "Chat with Dr. Chung" session this evening at 7:00 pm EST

Topic: The Pros and Cons of Different Dieting Methods. Special Considerations for the Comorbidities of
Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, Coronary Disease and Diabetes.

Where: http://www.heartmdphd.com/chat.asp

FYI Note: I am aware that I am crossposting this message. I do believe this crossposting is
appropriate because it contains an announcement that is "on topic" for the recipient groups. This
announcement is motivated by the above referenced posting by Mack. If you are upset by this message,
you have the following options.

(1) Yell at Mack
(2) Report Mack to his ISP
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) started about the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His
participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound diet
[...]

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:12:51 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Mack wrote:
>
>> Chung is known spammer selling prescriptions online.

>Announcement: "Chat with Dr. Chung" Theso called "docor" who got fired after 88 days of employement
> at the Florida Heart Center for lack of quality care. session this evening at 7:00 pm EST
>
>Topic: The Pros and Cons of Different Dieting Methods. Special Considerations for the Comorbidities of
>Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, Coronary Disease and Diabetes. Chung has NO training or qualifications
>or certifications in Nutrition, Diabetes careor the treatment of morbid obesity. Chung's only reason for
>posting this spam is to atract business for his online prescription selling scams.
>
>Where: http://www.heartmdqhd.com/chat.asp
>
>FYI Note: I am aware that I am crossposting this message.

admission of spamming after being told for months by all the groups he
has spammed that his scams are unwelcome and off topic.

> I do believe this crossposting is
>appropriate because it contains an announcement that is "off topic" for the recipient groups.

> This
>announcement is motivated by the above referenced posting by greed. If you are upset by this message,
>you have the following options.
>
>(1) Yell at Chung
>(2) Report Chung to his ISP
>(3) Report Chung to [email protected]
>(4) Killfile this thread.
>(5) Killfile Chung.
>(6) Read about free speech.
>
>This discussion(s) started about the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described completely at:
>
>http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp
>
>Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s).

(This is in FACT a flat out lie. By Chung) His
>participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
>community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
>beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

Chung is continueously claiming in shape, fashion or form that Jesus
told him to spam the newsgroups and promote his commercial website.

> [...]
>
>(1) Dr. Chung has been posting anonymously. Using the "sock puppet" method.
>(2) The 2PD has been off-topic for the Usenet discussion groups hosting the discussion(s).
> (a) Those who are failing low-carbing can dovetail LC with the 2PD to achieve near-disastrous health problems
> (b) Obese diabetics improve their blood glucose control when their weight becomes near-ideal. But diabetics
> know that fad diets do not work and that Chung's advice about taking diabetic meds is flat out dangerous.
>(3) Dr. Chung did start the discussion(s).
>(4) The 2 pound diet approach is 100% free (as it is designed to lure people to the commercial for profit web site).
>(5) Dr. Chung's credentials are sketchy, out dated and easily verified on-line (including jpegs of the actual
>diplomas). And the Florida Heart Center that terminated him will gladly make this matter of public record known
>to any who inquire. And it has also been proven using the net resources that Chung has NO hospital priviledges
>anywhere. This means that he cannot admit you and treat in any hospital himself. No hospital will allow him access.
>
>Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, Chung has tried to attack any and all of the anti-spammers
>knowing full well that his attacks are nothing more than libel. One notable example is Mr.
>Pastorio:
>
>http://www.heartmdphd.asp/libel.asp
>
>When the full light was cast on Mr. Pastorio being libeled and cyber stalked by Chung, Chung only reinforced
>people's opinions that Chung is a quack and spammer and quite literally a nut case..
>
>Fortunately, those who have been following this discussion(s) either actively or as lurkers can easily
>dismiss the hisses, for what they are, using the on-line third-party resources at:
>
>http://www.google.com
>
>where Dr. Chung's credentials can be verified as out dated/expired many times over and claims that credentials were
>bought are easily and summarily confirmed
>
>Moreover, readers need only make the following observations concerning the anon posters who continue to
>shill for Chung (ie Mu. Roose):
>
>(1) Chung's shill's and sock puppets are anonymous and thus they expect to have no credibility (or accountability).
>(2) Chung and his sock puppets are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory characters.
>(3) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to deliver one-sided insults.
>(4) They support cross-posts from Dr. Chung by cross-posting.
>(5) They do not complain about cross-posts from Chung even when Chung is asked to stop the abuse of the
>abuse he is harassing.
>
>and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.
>
>It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to speed.
>
>It will remain my pleasure to continue spamming usenet so long as there are suckers out their to sell prescriptions to.

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:33:34 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Mack wrote:
>
>> <libelous statements snipped>

>Mack, you still have my pity.
>
>Because diabetics are welcome to the "Chat" announced earlier today (and repeated below). This post remains on-topic for
>the other ASD (despite Mack's protestations to the contrary).

chung's spam snipped

just because you are targeting your spam at diabetics doesn't make it
on topic

report chung to his isp for commercial spamming and [email protected] for

Mack wrote:

<libelous statements snipped>

You still have my pity.

FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message. Because the author of the message to which I am
responding did not request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it. Because the author of the message hails from
alt.support.diabetes, I have added this to the header. If you are upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Mack
(2) Report Mack to his ISP ([email protected])
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) started about the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His participation in this
discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of community service. His motivation has been entirely
altruistic and has arisen from his religious beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of
folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound diet approach. They have
[...]

and Mack):

[...]

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:28:51 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Mack wrote:
>
><libelous statements snipped>
>
>You still have my pity.
>
>FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message. Because the author of the message to which I am
>responding did not request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it.

spam snipped.

you know perfectly well that you keep adding the diabetes group back
into your spam manually after I delete it. You know perfectly well
that your 2pd and hertmed spamming is not welcome or anywhere near on
topic in the diabetes groups.

stop spamming us.

complaints sent to your ISP for posting the same **** over and over
again and to [email protected] for spamming your online prescription selling
scam website.

roxan wrote:

nothing what a stupid ***** idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Live To Eat ! Nooooooooo ! Eat To Live !

Mack wrote:
[...]

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound diet approach. They
[...]

Koenig and Mack):

Muester Chung wrote:

> <insulting comments snipped>

Muester (whoever you are), let's keep this civil and on-topic.

[...]

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are
[...]

the anon posters who continue to hiss (ie JC Der Koenig and Mack):

MuChungster wrote:

> <spurious insults snipped>

Muester (whoever you are),

How about getting back on topic?

FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message.
Because the author of the message to which I am responding did not request
that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it. If you are upset about
reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Muester
(2) Report Muester to his ISP ([email protected])
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) started about the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is
described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet
discussion(s). His participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary
and has been conducted in the spirit of community service. His motivation
has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious beliefs as
a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks
He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently