A "C.L.M."*

John G

Guest
Returning from a quick urban assault on the SS, I round the corner of the building, press an index
finger against the left side of my nose and jettison a snot-rocket out of the right nostril..... And
WHERE do you think it lands? Right on the car parked in a "no parking" zone.

"Serves the right!" I think to myself, in a brief moment of glory.

That was, until my sphincter began to pucker whne I notice the car is a Lotus Esprit, and the nausea
I got when I deciphed the letters on the vanity plate, and figure out that who the owner of the
snotted upon vehicle really is.......

I _REALLY_ hope nobody saw me do THAT!-(

--
John G. What? Who? Me? I don't even owna bike! You can call home and ask my wife!!!

*(Career Limiting Move)

"John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Returning from a quick urban assault on the SS, I round the corner of the building, press an index
> finger against the left side of my nose and jettison a snot-rocket out of the right nostril.....
> And WHERE do you think it lands? Right on the car parked in a "no parking" zone.
>
> "Serves the right!" I think to myself, in a brief moment of glory.
>
> That was, until my sphincter began to pucker whne I notice the car is a Lotus Esprit, and the
> nausea I got when I deciphed the letters on the vanity plate, and figure out that who the owner of
> the snotted upon vehicle really is.......
>

> I _REALLY_ hope nobody saw me do THAT!-(
>

> --
> John G. What? Who? Me? I don't even owna bike! You can call home and ask my wife!!!
>
> *(Career Limiting Move)

Well, was it green snot or just the clear stuff? It really makes a difference you know.

"Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Returning from a quick urban assault on the SS, I round the corner of the building, press an
> > index finger against the left side of my nose and jettison a snot-rocket out of the right
> > nostril..... And WHERE do you think it lands? Right on the car parked in a "no parking" zone.
> >
> > "Serves the right!" I think to myself, in a brief moment of glory.
> >
> > That was, until my sphincter began to pucker whne I notice the car is a Lotus Esprit, and the
> > nausea I got when I deciphed the letters on the vanity plate, and figure out that who the owner
> > of the snotted upon vehicle really is.......
> >

> > I _REALLY_ hope nobody saw me do THAT!-(
> >

> > --
> > John G. What? Who? Me? I don't even owna bike! You can call home and ask my wife!!!
> >
> > *(Career Limiting Move)
> >
> Well, was it green snot or just the clear stuff? It really makes a difference you know.

Only if John's claiming he was waxing the boss' car.

Bill "eeewwwwwwwww" S.

"Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:D[email protected]...
> "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Returning from a quick urban assault on the SS, I round the corner of the building, press an
> > > index finger against the left side of my nose
and
> > > jettison a snot-rocket out of the right nostril..... And WHERE do you think it lands? Right on
> > > the car parked in a "no parking" zone.
> > >
> > > "Serves the right!" I think to myself, in a brief moment of glory.
> > >
> > > That was, until my sphincter began to pucker whne I notice the car is
> > > Lotus Esprit, and the nausea I got when I deciphed the letters on the vanity plate, and figure
> > > out that who the owner of the snotted upon vehicle really is.......
> > >

> > > I _REALLY_ hope nobody saw me do THAT!-(
> > >

> > > --
> > > John G. What? Who? Me? I don't even owna bike! You can call home and ask my wife!!!
> > >
> > > *(Career Limiting Move)
> > >
> > Well, was it green snot or just the clear stuff? It really makes a difference you know.
>
> Only if John's claiming he was waxing the boss' car.
>
> Bill "eeewwwwwwwww" S.

I've heard of 'spit shine' before but that is ridickerous! ;^)

Mike

----------
In article <[email protected]>, John G <[email protected]> wrote:

> Returning from a quick urban assault on the SS, I round the corner of the building, press an index
> finger against the left side of my nose and jettison a snot-rocket out of the right nostril.....
> And WHERE do you think it lands? Right on the car parked in a "no parking" zone.
>
> "Serves the right!" I think to myself, in a brief moment of glory.
>
> That was, until my sphincter began to pucker whne I notice the car is a Lotus Esprit, and the
> nausea I got when I deciphed the letters on the vanity plate, and figure out that who the owner of
> the snotted upon vehicle really is.......
>

> I _REALLY_ hope nobody saw me do THAT!-(
>

> --
> John G. What? Who? Me? I don't even owna bike! You can call home and ask my wife!!!
>
> *(Career Limiting Move)

Ya wipe it off? I've gotten my knee, the top of my shoe and the inside of my arm but never the
boss's car. maybe I should work on my aim.

Paul

Paul MacIntyre wrote:
> Ya wipe it off?

fsck NO

>I've gotten my knee, the top of my shoe and the inside of my arm

Years of riding motocycles has gotten me quite adept at keeping it off of me.

> but never the boss's car.

wasn't the boss's car... that would be no big deal, he would even laugh at that... Lets just say it
was somebody VERY prominent....

> maybe I should work on my aim.

Aye!

> wasn't the boss's car... that would be no big deal, he would even laugh at that... Lets just say
> it was somebody VERY prominent....

Who!?!? This is almost as bad as Carla and that damn mystery purse.

> Paul MacIntyre wrote:
> > Ya wipe it off?
>
> fsck NO
>

> >I've gotten my knee, the top of my shoe and the inside of my arm
>
> Years of riding motocycles has gotten me quite adept at keeping it off of me.
>

> > but never the boss's car.
>
> wasn't the boss's car... that would be no big deal, he would even laugh at that... Lets just say
> it was somebody VERY prominent....
>

> > maybe I should work on my aim.
>

> Aye!

Who dammit! Chief of Police? The local Mafia? Owner of the LBS?
--
Westie

ClydesdaleMTB wrote:

> Paul MacIntyre wrote:
>
>> Ya wipe it off?
>

> fsck NO
>

>> I've gotten my knee, the top of my shoe and the inside of my arm
>

> Years of riding motocycles has gotten me quite adept at keeping it off of me.
>

>> but never the boss's car.
>

> wasn't the boss's car... that would be no big deal, he would even laugh at that... Lets just say
> it was somebody VERY prominent....

Anybody who drives a Lotus deserves it.

Greg

G.T. wrote:
> Anybody who drives a Lotus deserves it.

I'd normally agree with that sentiment.

bigger. The Govenor is not even qualified to lick dog **** off his boots.

ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> G.T. wrote:
> > Anybody who drives a Lotus deserves it.
>
> I'd normally agree with that sentiment.

to speak) already! You don't wanna know what we'll do to you if ya don't tell! Errrmmm
'grrrrr' |:--|

Shaun aRe

John G wrote:

> google on "DEKA Research"

little ****, I'm sure you could handle him.

Greg

"John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > John G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>google on "DEKA Research"
> >

> > Himself?!?
>
> "No comment"

Uh, OK. I'm glad that I'm over here and that you're over there and that you're the one that did it,
because, Man, if I was in your shoes I'd still have absolutely no idea who this guy is. Might pay to
lie low for a while unless you wanta have some engineer sent around to your house to administer the
homechoice dialysis machine or to insert the hydroflex irrigation pump in a painful place...
--
Westie

John G <[email protected]> wrote:

>Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>> John G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>google on "DEKA Research"
>>
>> Himself?!?
>
>"No comment"

"Police are still trying to identify the body found next to the odd-looking titanium bicycle, that
seems to have some sort of bottle opening device welded to the bottom. The only clue as to the
killer's identity are two parallel tire tracks zig zagging away from the crime scene".