A Child of the Devil

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Brian Laffatme, Apr 7, 2004.

  1. is Lance Armstrong.

    Leaving his wife, then dating famous actresses and singers.
    Disgusting.

    When such temtations come my way (which they often do), being the
    moral and conscientious human being that I am, I resist.

    I am confident that nearly all of you would do the same.

    toodles,

    Brian Laffatme

    Tags:

  2. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    How could he do any of that, physically, after his parts were removed
    because of cancer. Is it all for show? Clears the bike seat better.

    "Brian Laffatme" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > is Lance Armstrong.
    >
    > Leaving his wife, then dating famous actresses and singers.
    > Disgusting.
    >
    > When such temtations come my way (which they often do), being the
    > moral and conscientious human being that I am, I resist.
    >
    > I am confident that nearly all of you would do the same.
    >

    > toodles,
    >
    > Brian Laffatme

  3. Hop

    Hop Guest

    [email protected] (Brian Laffatme) wrote:
    >is Lance Armstrong.
    >
    >Leaving his wife, then dating famous actresses and singers.
    >Disgusting.
    >
    >When such temtations come my way (which they often do), being the
    >moral and conscientious human being that I am, I resist.
    >
    >I am confident that nearly all of you would do the same.

    What a self righteous little twerp you are. How easy is it to judge others when you have no chance of attaining any thing like the things Lance has. So what if he has done as you say, is it not his life and his decisions? Give the guy a break, he is human just like the rest of us, only probably less judgmental.
    By the way Lance is only infertile, not impotent.
    Ro

    >toodles,
    >
    >Brian Laffatme

  4. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    "Hop" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]

    > [email protected] (Brian Laffatme) wrote:
    > >is Lance Armstrong.
    > >
    > >Leaving his wife, then dating famous actresses and singers.
    > >Disgusting.
    > >
    > >When such temtations come my way (which they often do), being the
    > >moral and conscientious human being that I am, I resist.
    > >
    > >I am confident that nearly all of you would do the same.
    > >

    > What a self righteous little twerp you are. How easy is it to judge others

    when you have no chance of attaining any thing like the things Lance has. So
    what if he has done as you say, is it not his life and his decisions? Give
    the guy a break, he is human just like the rest of us, only probably less
    judgmental.
    > By the way Lance is only infertile, not impotent.
    > Ro

    ZZZZZing

    I love the sound of line peeling off the reel.

  5. h squared

    h squared Guest

    psycholist wrote:

    > "Hop" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > [email protected] (Brian Laffatme) wrote:
    > > >is Lance Armstrong.
    > > >
    > > >Leaving his wife, then dating famous actresses and singers.
    > > >Disgusting.
    > > >
    > > >When such temtations come my way (which they often do), being the
    > > >moral and conscientious human being that I am, I resist.
    > > >
    > > >I am confident that nearly all of you would do the same.
    > > >

    > > What a self righteous little twerp you are. How easy is it to judge others

    > when you have no chance of attaining any thing like the things Lance has. So
    > what if he has done as you say, is it not his life and his decisions? Give
    > the guy a break, he is human just like the rest of us, only probably less
    > judgmental.
    > > By the way Lance is only infertile, not impotent.
    > > Ro

    > ZZZZZing
    >
    > I love the sound of line peeling off the reel.

    i really don't think it's trolling, (although that seems to be a by
    product). more sarcastic mockery of a certain rbr poster.

    heather

  6. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    "h squared" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > i really don't think it's trolling, (although that seems to be a by
    > product). more sarcastic mockery of a certain rbr poster.
    >
    > heather

    Ya think? ;-)

  7. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    Hop wrote:
    > By the way Lance is only
    > infertile, not impotent.

    You know this from the reach around, I suppose?

  8. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "John Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > How could he do any of that, physically, after his parts were removed
    > because of cancer. Is it all for show? Clears the bike seat better.

    That troll is the oldest LA trolling attempt is the most obvious I can think
    of.

  9. h squared wrote:

    > psycholist wrote:

    >>>What a self righteous little twerp you are. How easy is it to judge others

    >>when you have no chance of attaining any thing like the things Lance has. So
    >>what if he has done as you say, is it not his life and his decisions? Give
    >>the guy a break, he is human just like the rest of us, only probably less
    >>judgmental.
    >>
    >>>By the way Lance is only infertile, not impotent.
    >>>Ro

    >>ZZZZZing
    >>
    >>I love the sound of line peeling off the reel.

    > i really don't think it's trolling, (although that seems to be a by
    > product). more sarcastic mockery of a certain rbr poster.
    >
    > heather

    has to be a troll he managed to x-post 4 ng's two of which aren't even
    sporting in their oriantation.

    FB - Stripping line at a rapid pace, wanna make sure we land this fish......

  10. h squared

    h squared Guest

    Faster Bordello wrote:

    > has to be a troll he managed to x-post 4 ng's two of which aren't even
    > sporting in their oriantation.

    are you sure you aren't thinking of the "lame-ass bike" thread?

    the op in the "a child of the devil" thread wasn't cross posted (not the
    one i received at least)

    heather, misses the days when heather locklearson would stop by to post
    some heather mockery.

  11. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    h squared <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Faster Bordello wrote:
    > >

    > > has to be a troll he managed to x-post 4 ng's two of which aren't even
    > > sporting in their oriantation.

    > are you sure you aren't thinking of the "lame-ass bike" thread?
    >
    > the op in the "a child of the devil" thread wasn't cross posted (not the
    > one i received at least)
    >
    > heather, misses the days when heather locklearson would stop by to post
    > some heather mockery.

    "Be careful what you ask for - you might get it."

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    Q: Why did the metalhead cross the road?
    A: Because he's a gullible moron who'll buy
    anything with a skull on it.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  12. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    "h squared" wrote ...

    > heather, misses the days when heather locklearson would stop by to post
    > some heather mockery.

    You know you've arrived in rbr when you get mocked, razzed, smeared or
    impersonated.

    Jim "It was funnier when Andrew was around" Flom

  13. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    Chris told me there is a tape of it on the internet with "what's her name"
    and shows the difference alright and quite unusual too.
    the film is being spread around on porn sites, he has to do it with one leg
    straight out,
    do a google search and you'll find it. Lance did not consent to any of this,
    and is trying
    to get the film stopped.

    "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hop wrote:
    > > By the way Lance is only
    > > infertile, not impotent.
    > >

    > You know this from the reach around, I suppose?

  14. Sonarrat

    Sonarrat Guest

    in article [email protected], Chris at
    [email protected] wrote on 4/8/04 9:19 AM:

    > "John Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> How could he do any of that, physically, after his parts were removed
    >> because of cancer. Is it all for show? Clears the bike seat better.

    > That troll is the oldest LA trolling attempt is the most obvious I can think
    > of.

    Trolling it may be, but given this I have to wonder why he doesn't do RvV
    and Paris-Roubaix... life on the cobbles must be a lot easier when you're
    not slamming your balls with every hard jolt.

    -Sonarrat.

  15. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Sonarrat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:BC9B8E0D.2DA7%[email protected]
    > in article [email protected], Chris at
    > [email protected] wrote on 4/8/04 9:19 AM:
    >

    > > "John Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >> How could he do any of that, physically, after his parts were removed
    > >> because of cancer. Is it all for show? Clears the bike seat better.

    > > That troll is the oldest LA trolling attempt is the most obvious I can

    think
    > > of.

    > Trolling it may be, but given this I have to wonder why he doesn't do RvV
    > and Paris-Roubaix... life on the cobbles must be a lot easier when you're
    > not slamming your balls with every hard jolt.
    >
    > -Sonarrat.

    He does have "two balls". One is a non-functional prosthetic testicle and
    AFAIK the other one is still there. I am sure that kicking or otherwise
    abusing either of them would lead to the same pain you or I would have to
    endure under the same traumatic event. If you were joking again, then OK
    fine. (Yawn) Next we can joke about female breast cancer victims and what
    an advantage they have going up hill, ignoring the reconstructive surgery
    that many women with breast cancer receive.

  16. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "John Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Chris told me there is a tape of it on the internet with "what's her name"
    > and shows the difference alright and quite unusual too.
    > the film is being spread around on porn sites, he has to do it with one

    leg
    > straight out,

    I sure how you are joking, or that this video is a fake. I can't make sense
    out of this unusual requirment you mention. Besides, even if you had an
    authenctic video of him "doing it" that way, how would you know that he
    *must* do that?

    > do a google search and you'll find it.

    No thank you.

    >Lance did not consent to any of this,
    > and is trying
    > to get the film stopped.

    Hmm. And how do you know this? Think about it...of the few "celebrity porns"
    circulating the Internet (P2P usually) you have to be really stupid to take
    video of yourself and then lose track of it so that someone can "rip it"
    (convert to digital file) and circulate it?

    OTOH, faking these stupid things is a fairly common way to promote sleazy
    porn web sites. Evidentlly they rip a porn video that looks somewhat like
    the celebrity in very low quality and then do a little doctoring. They add
    some promotional info for the sleazy site they want you to go to and that is
    that. Doing it that way is a whole lot easier then acquiring something that
    probably does not exist.

    > "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Hop wrote:
    > > > By the way Lance is only
    > > > infertile, not impotent.
    > > >

    > > You know this from the reach around, I suppose?

  17. onefred

    onefred Guest

    Please stop. I can't catch my breath.

    "Brian Laffatme" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > is Lance Armstrong.
    >
    > Leaving his wife, then dating famous actresses and singers.
    > Disgusting.
    >
    > When such temtations come my way (which they often do), being the
    > moral and conscientious human being that I am, I resist.
    >
    > I am confident that nearly all of you would do the same.
    >

    > toodles,
    >
    > Brian Laffatme

  18. h squared

    h squared Guest

    Howard Kveck wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > h squared <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > heather, misses the days when heather locklearson would stop by to post
    > > some heather mockery.

    > "Be careful what you ask for - you might get it."

    yeah, but you know what they say about wishes- "if wishes were henrys,
    heather would ride."

    hh