A Child of the Devil

Brian Laffatme

Guest
is Lance Armstrong.

Leaving his wife, then dating famous actresses and singers.
Disgusting.

When such temtations come my way (which they often do), being the
moral and conscientious human being that I am, I resist.

I am confident that nearly all of you would do the same.

toodles,

Brian Laffatme

How could he do any of that, physically, after his parts were removed
because of cancer. Is it all for show? Clears the bike seat better.

news:[email protected]...

[email protected] (Brian Laffatme) wrote:
>is Lance Armstrong.
>
>Leaving his wife, then dating famous actresses and singers.
>Disgusting.
>
>When such temtations come my way (which they often do), being the
>moral and conscientious human being that I am, I resist.
>
>I am confident that nearly all of you would do the same.

What a self righteous little twerp you are. How easy is it to judge others when you have no chance of attaining any thing like the things Lance has. So what if he has done as you say, is it not his life and his decisions? Give the guy a break, he is human just like the rest of us, only probably less judgmental.
By the way Lance is only infertile, not impotent.
Ro

"Hop" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> [email protected] (Brian Laffatme) wrote:
> >is Lance Armstrong.
> >
> >Leaving his wife, then dating famous actresses and singers.
> >Disgusting.
> >
> >When such temtations come my way (which they often do), being the
> >moral and conscientious human being that I am, I resist.
> >
> >I am confident that nearly all of you would do the same.
> >

> What a self righteous little twerp you are. How easy is it to judge others

when you have no chance of attaining any thing like the things Lance has. So
what if he has done as you say, is it not his life and his decisions? Give
the guy a break, he is human just like the rest of us, only probably less
judgmental.
> By the way Lance is only infertile, not impotent.
> Ro

ZZZZZing

I love the sound of line peeling off the reel.

psycholist wrote:

> "Hop" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > [email protected] (Brian Laffatme) wrote:
> > >is Lance Armstrong.
> > >
> > >Leaving his wife, then dating famous actresses and singers.
> > >Disgusting.
> > >
> > >When such temtations come my way (which they often do), being the
> > >moral and conscientious human being that I am, I resist.
> > >
> > >I am confident that nearly all of you would do the same.
> > >

> > What a self righteous little twerp you are. How easy is it to judge others

> when you have no chance of attaining any thing like the things Lance has. So
> what if he has done as you say, is it not his life and his decisions? Give
> the guy a break, he is human just like the rest of us, only probably less
> judgmental.
> > By the way Lance is only infertile, not impotent.
> > Ro

> ZZZZZing
>
> I love the sound of line peeling off the reel.

i really don't think it's trolling, (although that seems to be a by
product). more sarcastic mockery of a certain rbr poster.

heather

"h squared" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i really don't think it's trolling, (although that seems to be a by
> product). more sarcastic mockery of a certain rbr poster.
>
> heather

Ya think? ;-)

Hop wrote:
> By the way Lance is only
> infertile, not impotent.

You know this from the reach around, I suppose?

"John Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> How could he do any of that, physically, after his parts were removed
> because of cancer. Is it all for show? Clears the bike seat better.

That troll is the oldest LA trolling attempt is the most obvious I can think
of.

h squared wrote:

> psycholist wrote:

>>>What a self righteous little twerp you are. How easy is it to judge others

>>when you have no chance of attaining any thing like the things Lance has. So
>>what if he has done as you say, is it not his life and his decisions? Give
>>the guy a break, he is human just like the rest of us, only probably less
>>judgmental.
>>
>>>By the way Lance is only infertile, not impotent.
>>>Ro

>>ZZZZZing
>>
>>I love the sound of line peeling off the reel.

> i really don't think it's trolling, (although that seems to be a by
> product). more sarcastic mockery of a certain rbr poster.
>
> heather

has to be a troll he managed to x-post 4 ng's two of which aren't even
sporting in their oriantation.

FB - Stripping line at a rapid pace, wanna make sure we land this fish......

Faster Bordello wrote:

> has to be a troll he managed to x-post 4 ng's two of which aren't even
> sporting in their oriantation.

are you sure you aren't thinking of the "lame-ass bike" thread?

the op in the "a child of the devil" thread wasn't cross posted (not the
one i received at least)

heather, misses the days when heather locklearson would stop by to post
some heather mockery.

In article <[email protected]>,
h squared <[email protected]> wrote:

> Faster Bordello wrote:
> >

> > has to be a troll he managed to x-post 4 ng's two of which aren't even
> > sporting in their oriantation.

> are you sure you aren't thinking of the "lame-ass bike" thread?
>
> the op in the "a child of the devil" thread wasn't cross posted (not the
> one i received at least)
>
> heather, misses the days when heather locklearson would stop by to post
> some heather mockery.

"Be careful what you ask for - you might get it."

--
tanx,
Howard

Q: Why did the metalhead cross the road?
A: Because he's a gullible moron who'll buy
anything with a skull on it.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

"h squared" wrote ...

> heather, misses the days when heather locklearson would stop by to post
> some heather mockery.

You know you've arrived in rbr when you get mocked, razzed, smeared or
impersonated.

Jim "It was funnier when Andrew was around" Flom

Chris told me there is a tape of it on the internet with "what's her name"
and shows the difference alright and quite unusual too.
the film is being spread around on **** sites, he has to do it with one leg
straight out,
do a google search and you'll find it. Lance did not consent to any of this,
and is trying
to get the film stopped.

"Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hop wrote:
> > By the way Lance is only
> > infertile, not impotent.
> >

> You know this from the reach around, I suppose?

in article [email protected], Chris at
[email protected] wrote on 4/8/04 9:19 AM:

> "John Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> How could he do any of that, physically, after his parts were removed
>> because of cancer. Is it all for show? Clears the bike seat better.

> That troll is the oldest LA trolling attempt is the most obvious I can think
> of.

Trolling it may be, but given this I have to wonder why he doesn't do RvV
and Paris-Roubaix... life on the cobbles must be a lot easier when you're
not slamming your balls with every hard jolt.

-Sonarrat.

"Sonarrat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BC9B8E0D.2DA7%[email protected]...
> in article [email protected], Chris at
> [email protected] wrote on 4/8/04 9:19 AM:
>

> > "John Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> How could he do any of that, physically, after his parts were removed
> >> because of cancer. Is it all for show? Clears the bike seat better.

> > That troll is the oldest LA trolling attempt is the most obvious I can

think
> > of.

> Trolling it may be, but given this I have to wonder why he doesn't do RvV
> and Paris-Roubaix... life on the cobbles must be a lot easier when you're
> not slamming your balls with every hard jolt.
>
> -Sonarrat.

He does have "two balls". One is a non-functional prosthetic testicle and
AFAIK the other one is still there. I am sure that kicking or otherwise
abusing either of them would lead to the same pain you or I would have to
endure under the same traumatic event. If you were joking again, then OK
fine. (Yawn) Next we can joke about female breast cancer victims and what
an advantage they have going up hill, ignoring the reconstructive surgery
that many women with breast cancer receive.

"John Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Chris told me there is a tape of it on the internet with "what's her name"
> and shows the difference alright and quite unusual too.
> the film is being spread around on **** sites, he has to do it with one

leg
> straight out,

I sure how you are joking, or that this video is a fake. I can't make sense
out of this unusual requirment you mention. Besides, even if you had an
authenctic video of him "doing it" that way, how would you know that he
*must* do that?

> do a google search and you'll find it.

No thank you.

>Lance did not consent to any of this,
> and is trying
> to get the film stopped.

Hmm. And how do you know this? Think about it...of the few "celebrity porns"
circulating the Internet (P2P usually) you have to be really stupid to take
video of yourself and then lose track of it so that someone can "rip it"
(convert to digital file) and circulate it?

OTOH, faking these stupid things is a fairly common way to promote sleazy
**** web sites. Evidentlly they rip a **** video that looks somewhat like
the celebrity in very low quality and then do a little doctoring. They add
some promotional info for the sleazy site they want you to go to and that is
that. Doing it that way is a whole lot easier then acquiring something that
probably does not exist.

> "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hop wrote:
> > > By the way Lance is only
> > > infertile, not impotent.
> > >

> > You know this from the reach around, I suppose?

Please stop. I can't catch my breath.

Howard Kveck wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> h squared <[email protected]> wrote:

> > heather, misses the days when heather locklearson would stop by to post
> > some heather mockery.

> "Be careful what you ask for - you might get it."

yeah, but you know what they say about wishes- "if wishes were henrys,
heather would ride."

hh