A Classic

John Staines:

> You missed my point (sound familiar?) and also ignored answering my questions.
>
> You'd think that your shrink would have told you that you never answer a question with a question,
> I guess there's just no telling some people.

> As for this being a discussion forum, well I'm all up for discussion, but you seem to find force
> feeding your opinion down peoples throats as discussion and if, heaven forbid, someone should
> happen to disagree with you then they're dodging the point, they're stupid, your not paying
> attention, your grammar isn't up the scratch, yadda yadda, yadda.
>
> Tell me, do you discuss things with your friends like you do on the newsgroup? If you do then I
> have no idea how you managed to live to tell the tale. Is this the only way you can get your pent
> up point of view across? Or is it you don't have any friends?
>
> As for buzzing around like a mosquito...would you rather feel the sting of a bee, Jose?
>

> ps Thanks for the suggestion of filtering the endless dross that you continually post, but sadly,
> I'm not that easily intimidated or brushed aside. But then again for once you might actually
> have a point, first time for everything.

As predicted, total Staines contribution to the thread: ZERO.

Did you mark these words?

> > I suspect, however, that you just can't help yourself to following my posts and interjecting
> > absolutely zero significance statements.

John Staines:

> Where about's in Australia are you Jose?

Why, do you want a date?

Mark Lee:

> "John L" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Jose resides in La La Land, home of the trolls, nowhere near Australia.
> >

> |:^)
>
> I enjoyed that! Mark Lee

I thought you promised to just go away, Mark....

Ahh, that must be Jose's PC version of humour:)

John L

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 02:16:11 GMT, Jose Rizal <_@_._> wrote:

>John Staines:
>
>> Where about's in Australia are you Jose?
>
>Why, do you want a date?

"Jose Rizal" wrote
> Theo Bekkers:

> > The most hilarious word I see used in newspapers in Australia is
the
> > word 'Caucasian' to refer to an alleged offender. I wonder if the editors or the readers are
> > aware that Australian aborigines are of
the
> > 'Caucasian' race, the same as all the white people living here.

> Caucasian, together with Negroid, Mongoloid, and Asiatic, are terms
that
> an anthropologist came up sometime in the 19th century to try to categorise humans into "races".
> Caucasian has been chosen for what
was
> thought to be the best-looking group of people because they came
from
> the Caucasus region in Europe.
>
> I guess I'm saying you're talking out of your bum.

I would suggest you do some research. Australian aborigenes are indeed classified as part of the
Caucasian race. Now why did that upset you? Didn't like to be bracketed there? :)

> I'd describe you all that myself. However, if I'd added "white" as well, I would be checking
> myself since I don't condone
ethnocentricity.

Well, yes, I am pigment deficient. You may describe me as white. But not totally North-European
white. My pigmentation is probably more like that of a person who called Jose who lives in Spain.
Isn't it amazing how far north the Spanish conquest went in medieval Europe. I think they left some
of their seed in my family 4 or 500 years ago.

> So why have you used that as a comparison, you four-eyed, grey-haired, balding, shortish,
> old geezer?

There you go. A wonderful attempt at a put-down. It actually made me smile.

> This from someone who has just spent a considerable amount of time spewing the above rhubarb...
> hilarious.

Wonderful! You got it?

> Thanks, but your advice, like your opinions, is worth SFA.

Damn it, for just a second I thought you saw the point of my post. Oh well.

Cheers

Theo

"Jose Rizal" <_@_._> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Peter Signorini:
>

> > "Jose Rizal" <_@_._> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > If I refer to you as "this Italian guy who just tried to dismiss an important issue with
> > > flawed reasoning" instead of "this guy who tried to dismiss an important issue with flawed
> > > reasoning", do you accept a difference in the two statements or not? If not, then you need to
> > > have a crash course in spotting ethnocentricity when subjected to it.
> >
> > If I WAS Italian I wouldn't have a problem with it, but then there's your own assumptions coming
> > to the surface eh?
> >
> > Cheers Peter
> >

> You've missed the point. It doesn't matter if you're Italian or not, your name suggests it, and
> not knowing a whit about you, if I associated your name to your behaviour, that would be
> ethnocentric.

I'd always thought Peter was an Asian female.

Theo Bekkers:

> "Jose Rizal" wrote
> > Theo Bekkers:
>
> > > The most hilarious word I see used in newspapers in Australia is
> the
> > > word 'Caucasian' to refer to an alleged offender. I wonder if the editors or the readers are
> > > aware that Australian aborigines are of
> the
> > > 'Caucasian' race, the same as all the white people living here.
>
> > Caucasian, together with Negroid, Mongoloid, and Asiatic, are terms
> that
> > an anthropologist came up sometime in the 19th century to try to categorise humans into "races".
> > Caucasian has been chosen for what
> was
> > thought to be the best-looking group of people because they came
> from
> > the Caucasus region in Europe.
> >
> > I guess I'm saying you're talking out of your bum.
>
> I would suggest you do some research. Australian aborigenes are indeed classified as part of the
> Caucasian race.

I would suggest you pick up a real book instead of reading pop magazines for your information.
You're still spouting from your bum.

> Now why did that upset you? Didn't like to be bracketed there? :)

Uh? Can you try to make sense at least?

> > I'd describe you all that myself. However, if I'd added "white" as well, I would be checking
> > myself since I don't condone
> ethnocentricity.

> Well, yes, I am pigment deficient. You may describe me as white. But not totally North-European
> white. My pigmentation is probably more like that of a person who called Jose who lives in Spain.
> Isn't it amazing how far north the Spanish conquest went in medieval Europe. I think they left
> some of their seed in my family 4 or 500 years ago.

Hint: no one cares about your particulars. You missed the point yet again. Look beyond your own
little world, and instead of centering everything around you, concentrate on what the issue of the
thread has been all about. Your defensive stance on everything but the issue precludes any
understanding of anything except justification of your shoulder chips.

> > So why have you used that as a comparison, you four-eyed, grey-haired, balding, shortish, old
> > geezer?
>
> There you go. A wonderful attempt at a put-down. It actually made me smile.

using phrases like "anal retentive" in place of credible arguments? You can recognise that, at
least. There may be hope for you, but I'm still sceptical.

> > This from someone who has just spent a considerable amount of time spewing the above rhubarb...
> > hilarious.

> Wonderful! You got it?

Indeed I did, but you obviously didn't.

> > Thanks, but your advice, like your opinions, is worth SFA.
>
> Damn it, for just a second I thought you saw the point of my post. Oh well.

Oh, I got it. I wasted time responding to your post, thinking you had the ability to understand
what the issue was about. Instead I saw a lot of whining, self-justification of entrenched
behaviour consistent with ignorance, poor knowledge, and childish insults showing a particular
fixation with the anus.

Now go join your idiot friends and stand on the corner.

> Cheers
>
> Theo

Hehe narrr John L I think it was more along the lines of wishful thinking. ;o)

John L wrote:

> Ahh, that must be Jose's PC version of humour:)
>
> John L
>
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 02:16:11 GMT, Jose Rizal <_@_._> wrote:
>
> >John Staines:
> >
> >> Where about's in Australia are you Jose?
> >
> >Why, do you want a date?

You think he gets a little faggotfull at times:)

My answer is "no way Jose"

John L.