A competition idea

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Eroick, Apr 16, 2006.

  1. Eroick

    Eroick Guest

    I was thinking, what if we had an international unicycle competition by
    video. You make a video, send it in and then a panel of judges rate it.
    I think that we would give most marks for style, some for creativity
    and a few for how the final product looked.

    Anyone interested?

    --
    Eroick

    'The Unicyclopedia!' (http://unicyclopedia.org/)
    Help us make it better!
    Eroick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

  2. Brian O.

    Brian O. Guest

    Eroick wrote:
    > I was thinking, what if we had an international unicycle competition by
    > video. You make a video, send it in and then a panel of judges rate it.
    > I think that we would give most marks for style, some for creativity
    > and a few for how the final product looked.
    >
    > Anyone interested?

    Sounds good, arrange it. :)

    --
    Brian O.

  3. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

    You should arrange this, it would be pretty kool, specially if everyone
    got to see the videos, not the just the judges or only releasing the
    top 3 vids, but i would want to see them all

    They are doing this for BUC right now =p

    --
    Jerrick

    Currently learning to Wheel Walk, coast, ride backwards one-footed,
    180-unispin, and seat drag\pushes =p

    Wish me luck!