a cry for help to all LBS owners here

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Alpamsfq, Mar 15, 2003.

  1. Alpamsfq

    Alpamsfq Guest

    do us all a favor and don't put the bike parts and accessories away for the winter

    i generally use my spring/summer/fall to ride and winter to upgrade/fix

    but how am i supposed to do that when you keep everything in the back

    put the ski's somewhere else... nobody really cares about them anyway

    --
    chris ·´¯`·.¸¸. alpam:sfq ·´¯`·.¸¸.

    Tags:

  2. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    "alpamsfq" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | do us all a favor and don't put the bike parts and accessories away for
    the
    | winter
    |
    | i generally use my spring/summer/fall to ride and winter to upgrade/fix
    |
    | but how am i supposed to do that when you keep everything in the back
    |
    | put the ski's somewhere else... nobody really cares about them anyway
    |
    | --
    | chris ·´¯`·.¸¸. alpam:sfq ·´¯`·.¸¸.

    Skis? What are these Ski things? (sorry Penny!)

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 3/13/2003

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "alpamsfq" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > | do us all a favor and don't put the bike parts and accessories away for
    > the
    > | winter
    > |
    > | i generally use my spring/summer/fall to ride and winter to upgrade/fix
    > |
    > | but how am i supposed to do that when you keep everything in the back
    > |
    > | put the ski's somewhere else... nobody really cares about them anyway
    > |
    > | --
    > | chris ·´¯`·.¸¸. alpam:sfq ·´¯`·.¸¸.
    > |

    > Skis? What are these Ski things? (sorry Penny!)

    They're what Darsh is using for wheels these days.

    Mike

  4. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    > "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "alpamsfq" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > | do us all a favor and don't put the bike parts and accessories away
    for
    > > the
    > > | winter
    > > |
    > > | i generally use my spring/summer/fall to ride and winter to
    upgrade/fix

    > > | but how am i supposed to do that when you keep everything in the back
    > > |
    > > | put the ski's somewhere else... nobody really cares about them anyway
    > > |
    > > | --
    > > | chris ·´¯`·.¸¸. alpam:sfq ·´¯`·.¸¸.
    > > |

    > > Skis? What are these Ski things? (sorry Penny!)
    > >

    > They're what Darsh is using for wheels these days.

    Skis? Not. Skiboards maybe, but not skis.

    darsh

    > Mike

  5. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "alpamsfq" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > do us all a favor and don't put the bike parts and accessories away for
    the
    > winter
    >
    > i generally use my spring/summer/fall to ride and winter to upgrade/fix
    >
    > but how am i supposed to do that when you keep everything in the back
    >
    > put the ski's somewhere else... nobody really cares about them anyway
    >
    > --
    > chris ·´¯`·.¸¸. alpam:sfq ·´¯`·.¸¸.

    If the shops did that here they'd just have to close for the winter so you wouldn't get your parts
    anyway. I just have them dig the bike parts out when I need them! On the brighter side if I need
    wax, cables, ski service, or any other ski-related stuff I can get it from the same trusted shop
    in a flash!

    Matt