a cry for help to all LBS owners here

Alpamsfq

Guest
do us all a favor and don't put the bike parts and accessories away for the winter

i generally use my spring/summer/fall to ride and winter to upgrade/fix

but how am i supposed to do that when you keep everything in the back

put the ski's somewhere else... nobody really cares about them anyway

--
chris ·´¯`·.¸¸. alpam:sfq ·´¯`·.¸¸.

"alpamsfq" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
| do us all a favor and don't put the bike parts and accessories away for
the
| winter
|
| i generally use my spring/summer/fall to ride and winter to upgrade/fix
|
| but how am i supposed to do that when you keep everything in the back
|
| put the ski's somewhere else... nobody really cares about them anyway
|
| --
| chris ·´¯`·.¸¸. alpam:sfq ·´¯`·.¸¸.

Skis? What are these Ski things? (sorry Penny!)

---
http://intergalax.com

Release Date: 3/13/2003

"Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "alpamsfq" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> | do us all a favor and don't put the bike parts and accessories away for
> the
> | winter
> |
> | i generally use my spring/summer/fall to ride and winter to upgrade/fix
> |
> | but how am i supposed to do that when you keep everything in the back
> |
> | put the ski's somewhere else... nobody really cares about them anyway
> |
> | --
> | chris ·´¯`·.¸¸. alpam:sfq ·´¯`·.¸¸.
> |

> Skis? What are these Ski things? (sorry Penny!)

They're what Darsh is using for wheels these days.

Mike

> "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "alpamsfq" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > | do us all a favor and don't put the bike parts and accessories away
for
> > the
> > | winter
> > |
> > | i generally use my spring/summer/fall to ride and winter to
upgrade/fix

> > | but how am i supposed to do that when you keep everything in the back
> > |
> > | put the ski's somewhere else... nobody really cares about them anyway
> > |
> > | --
> > | chris ·´¯`·.¸¸. alpam:sfq ·´¯`·.¸¸.
> > |

> > Skis? What are these Ski things? (sorry Penny!)
> >

> They're what Darsh is using for wheels these days.

Skis? Not. Skiboards maybe, but not skis.

darsh

> Mike

"alpamsfq" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> do us all a favor and don't put the bike parts and accessories away for
the
> winter
>
> i generally use my spring/summer/fall to ride and winter to upgrade/fix
>
> but how am i supposed to do that when you keep everything in the back
>
> put the ski's somewhere else... nobody really cares about them anyway
>
> --
> chris ·´¯`·.¸¸. alpam:sfq ·´¯`·.¸¸.

If the shops did that here they'd just have to close for the winter so you wouldn't get your parts
anyway. I just have them dig the bike parts out when I need them! On the brighter side if I need
wax, cables, ski service, or any other ski-related stuff I can get it from the same trusted shop
in a flash!

Matt