A cursed bike

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Aug 12, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    I tell you, my bike is cursed.

    I am on a streak, 3 for 3.

    I have crashed big on my last 3 rides.

    Its the bike.

    Its definitely the bike...

    - CA-G mojo searching...

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Tags:

  2. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    | I tell you, my bike is cursed.
    |
    | I am on a streak, 3 for 3.
    |
    | I have crashed big on my last 3 rides.
    |
    | Its the bike.
    |
    | Its definitely the bike...
    |
    | - CA-G mojo searching...

    want those XT Vs back? They'll certainly scream the evil out of that ride.

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 8/12/2003

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > I tell you, my bike is cursed.
    >
    > I am on a streak, 3 for 3.
    >
    > I have crashed big on my last 3 rides.
    >
    > Its the bike.
    >
    > Its definitely the bike...

    Absofrigginlutely.

    I crashed hard last Thursday, and it was definitely the bike's fault! (Low front tire and a clunk in
    rear suspension.)

    Bill "pilot errorless" S.

  4. Voodoo

    Voodoo Guest

    > I tell you, my bike is cursed.
    >
    > I am on a streak, 3 for 3.
    >
    > I have crashed big on my last 3 rides.
    >
    > Its the bike.
    >
    > Its definitely the bike...

    Or maybe just bad luck.

  5. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:54:26 -0400, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I tell you, my bike is cursed.

    Santeria or just plane Voodoo?

    >mojo searching...

    Pomegranate seed and sharks fin, wrap tightly with bacon, burn the hell out of it in a frying pan,
    chop up ashes and sprinkle gently on bike.

    Peace, Bill

    :-]

  6. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  7. Bill W says:

    >Santeria or just plane Voodoo?

    Well, if it's just "plain" voodoo, we know who to blame....

    ;-)

  8. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > >mojo searching...
    >
    > Pomegranate seed and sharks fin, wrap tightly with bacon, burn the hell out of it in a frying pan,
    > chop up ashes and sprinkle gently on bike.

    Bill, I would rather not have a pack of wild dogs chasing me down the trail after they smell the
    meat residue...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  9. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  10. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > want those XT Vs back? They'll certainly scream the evil out of that
    ride.

    That's why I gave them to you in the first place, I knew you would dig the ear piercing
    screeching...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  11. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Which bike?
    >
    > My hardtail, Stumpy M4.
    >
    > That bitch.
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Hehehehe...You know what it is, it's the Bullit. After a week of riding DH on the M1 and Bullit, I
    went for a ride on my Tracer last evening and it felt like a rigid hardtail and I kept bobbling and
    crashing because of the laid out XC position on the bike. I felt like I had to relearn to ride the
    dammed thing!

    Mike

  12. Voodoo

    Voodoo Guest

    > Bill W says:
    >
    > >Santeria or just plane Voodoo?
    >
    > Well, if it's just "plain" voodoo, we know who to blame....
    >
    > ;-)

    I have an alibi!

  13. Voodoo

    Voodoo Guest

    > voodoo says:
    >
    > >> Well, if it's just "plain" voodoo, we know who to blame....
    > >>
    > >> ;-)
    > >
    > >I have an alibi!
    >
    > They all say that.
    >
    > Clyde, we have your first bust waiting - somewhere. ;-)

    I'm out of his jurisdiction! Clyde, yer not training to be a Fed, are ya?

  14. Bloocow

    Bloocow Guest

    > I tell you, my bike is cursed.
    >
    > I am on a streak, 3 for 3.
    >
    > I have crashed big on my last 3 rides.
    >
    > Its the bike.
    >
    > Its definitely the bike...

    Must be becuz you didn't forward it to at least 3 people. If you do decide to forward the bike
    later, you'll be pleased to know I'm quite tolerant towards such spam.

    bloocow

  15. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "bloocow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Must be becuz you didn't forward it to at least 3 people. If you do decide to forward the bike
    > later, you'll be pleased to know I'm quite tolerant towards such spam.

    I am officially 3 for 4 now, I didn't crash on my last ride, hopefully the curse has worn
    itself out...

    - CA-G knocking on wood...

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  16. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "bloocow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Must be becuz you didn't forward it to at least 3 people. If you do
    decide
    > > to forward the bike later, you'll be pleased to know I'm quite tolerant towards such spam.
    >
    > I am officially 3 for 4 now, I didn't crash on my last ride, hopefully the curse has worn
    > itself out...
    >
    > - CA-G knocking on wood...

    Be careful - if you are superstitious 7 days in a row, it'll kill you.

    Shaun aRe - Ain't superstitious baby..........

  17. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > Be careful - if you are superstitious 7 days in a row, it'll kill you.

    Thanks, I really needed to know that...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  18. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Be careful - if you are superstitious 7 days in a row, it'll kill you.
    >
    > Thanks, I really needed to know that...

    Heheheheh!

    Oh, and another tip for the superstitious - if you see one magpie (one for sorrow), cross your eyes
    and laugh at it, heheheheheh..............

    Shaun aRe - two for joy! I love the simple solutions.........

  19. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    >cross your eyes and laugh at it, heheheheheh..............

    Heck, that's what I do everytime I read one of your posts! X^))

    Mike

  20. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest